Outdoor poly tunnel position.

S

sparrowhawk

H there.
I have got 4 autos at the back of my tunnel with my tomatoes, my poly tunnel at that end is near the shed and its the only place it can go, my question is the early morning sun is some what blocked to the back end of the tent up to roughly noon but then gets blasted right until 7 in the evening, will that cause me any loss or problems or will things still turn out ok, i will have to live with any bad news at least i can grow in a tunnel lots of people dont have gardens so i am lucky no matter what the news, any input will be greatly appreciated:bow:

it will grow of course....will yield ok, no worries :)....morning sun isnt that strong but for best results sun from 9 am to 6pm is required so ur are at a good location :)....is it half shaded or fullly cause of the building?....hope u understand my english ;)

Hi
Its not really dark it is sort of semi shade and mottled through the shed and the netting of a trampoline.

than it seems its a absolute wonderful place to grow :):):):)...perfect :)

Your getting almost 8 hours of bright sun and that is good.Mine got less than that and turned out great.Before you know it you will be laying on your back in that tunnel smokin a bowl with a grin from ear to ear.Do not worry grasshopper.

Back