Outdoor Playboys outdoor cage/green house grow 2018

Update on the mephisto mystery lady
DSC_0017.jpg

Look at this instresting swelled pistol I was worried watching it I thought it was a male flower bulb but it turned into a very swollen pistol thankfully, has anyone else seen this happen? It's kinda a first for me but maby I just haven't looked hard enough
DSC_0021_20180501112804143.jpg

Kings kush and auto monster mass are 23 days and the mystery mephisto is day 14/??

Look at this instresting swelled pistol I was worried watching it I thought it was a male flower bulb but it turned into a very swollen pistol thankfully, has anyone else seen this happen? It's kinda a first for me but maby I just haven't looked hard enough View attachment 900529

Hey. Nice start to the season, and welcome to AFN!

I may have seen that before. It's very early on the plant.
Male pollen sac shape, but with pistils.
Def not a calyx shape at all.

Looking good so far, I love the greenhouse, looks like maybe was a rabbit hutch? I like creativity, definitely want to watch this one go!
Thank you! Lol I get that and "was it a chicken coop" Alot , honestly when I built it 2 years ago I was following a greenhouse style that iv seen my grandpa make threw my life,

Hey. Nice start to the season, and welcome to AFN!

I may have seen that before. It's very early on the plant.
Male pollen sac shape, but with pistils.
Def not a calyx shape at all.
It's a very interesting and unique right?! :) thanks for the welcome! I should of signed up a long time ago!

Update on auto kings kush day 31

Attachments

• DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 73
Back