Yeah I am going to say that is a heck of a nice slick lookin light good job on the design for sure. I am interested in seeing how this baby preforms, you know something I have wondered, the Grownorthern Holographic Series that @TaNg and others uses has the "holographic diffuser" I have seen that you can get holographic diffusing film. So my question is would that help with light distribution(or anything else for that matter) by putting some of the Holographic diffusing film on say this light?

Really?? I wasn't aware that you could buy the holographic diffuser film?

I'd love to have bought some and slapped it over the face of my GN ms0006 and Budmaster lights.

I love my GN HS1, but it lacks power imho, but the plants it does produce are so healthy and happy looking.

I'm not sure how to say this but... I occasionally partake in the "marijuana" and sometimes forget what I meant to type lol. That said, I didn't plant 10 Tombstone regs. That would be wishful thinking. Instead, it's 10 BLACKBERRY STONES. :crying: Oi oi oi! :pass:

I used the Ronin method for germing, which I highly recommend to pretty much anyone and everyone if you are having germination problems with your seeds. Have had STUUUUUUPID amazing germination success with it. 100% on this run, 10 out of 10.

Took a few pics of the seedlings, we're about 2 days in pots right now. Also started some photo beans which I'm not totally sure if I'll veg those out under here or not, but right now the seedlings are under it and loving it! I've got Kush Dog, Blue Velvet, Green Poison and Green Angel (Green Angel is a high CBD strain courtesy @Waximus .)

Will do a picture update soon!

I'm not sure how to say this but... I occasionally partake in the "marijuana" and sometimes forget what I meant to type lol. That said, I didn't plant 10 Tombstone regs. That would be wishful thinking. Instead, it's 10 BLACKBERRY STONES. :crying: Oi oi oi! :pass:

I used the Ronin method for germing, which I highly recommend to pretty much anyone and everyone if you are having germination problems with your seeds. Have had STUUUUUUPID amazing germination success with it. 100% on this run, 10 out of 10.

Took a few pics of the seedlings, we're about 2 days in pots right now. Also started some photo beans which I'm not totally sure if I'll veg those out under here or not, but right now the seedlings are under it and loving it! I've got Kush Dog, Blue Velvet, Green Poison and Green Angel (Green Angel is a high CBD strain courtesy @Waximus .)

Will do a picture update soon!
Nice line up..

Nice line up..

Thanks brother, I really enjoy the Blackberry Stone's (and those damn Tombstones lol!) I've got 3 pretty big Headband photos and a Madness x Frost in my photo tent right now, need to flip to flower on those babies. Slowly phasing out the HPS lights... two 400W HPS left and that's all she wrote :hump:

Thanks brother, I really enjoy the Blackberry Stone's (and those damn Tombstones lol!) I've got 3 pretty big Headband photos and a Madness x Frost in my photo tent right now, need to flip to flower on those babies. Slowly phasing out the HPS lights... two 400W HPS left and that's all she wrote :hump:
Yeah I phased mine out a few years ago.. Your electric bill will thank you.. I made an order last week and my stone dragon seeds are en route.. Can't wait till they get here..

Yeah I phased mine out a few years ago.. Your electric bill will thank you.. I made an order last week and my stone dragon seeds are en route.. Can't wait till they get here..

I've only done a few of the actual "Stone Dragons" (nature gave me a lot of balls for some reason lol,) but I REALLY ENJOYED the smoke on the females I did get. I think you'll be very satisfied if you never tried them (this was my first attempt with them.) The taste reminded me of Durban Poison if you've ever had it before. Strong too!

I've only done a few of the actual "Stone Dragons" (nature gave me a lot of balls for some reason lol,) but I REALLY ENJOYED the smoke on the females I did get. I think you'll be very satisfied if you never tried them (this was my first attempt with them.) The taste reminded me of Durban Poison if you've ever had it before. Strong too!
Never had either but looking forward to it for sure..

These are the Blackberry Stones fresh in the pots. Taken on the 3rd of July. We'll call this Day 1 seedling.

20160703_123256 - Copy.jpg

Back