Yeah I am going to say that is a heck of a nice slick lookin light good job on the design for sure. I am interested in seeing how this baby preforms, you know something I have wondered, the Grownorthern Holographic Series that @TaNg and others uses has the "holographic diffuser" I have seen that you can get holographic diffusing film. So my question is would that help with light distribution(or anything else for that matter) by putting some of the Holographic diffusing film on say this light?

Iam fired up over this grow SoH this light has me the most interested when starting the changing out my lights coming this fall for the indoor season.

Ohhhhhh snap! Tombstone up on the docket, eh Hobbes? Coolio! Nothing wrong with a White Widow X White Widow X Afghan Kush X Black Jack X Black Dragon Cross!:biggrin: Yep, its gonna be a great thread to watch. F1's on these so it will be fun to see how many phenos we see!:thumbsup:

Any info on those lenses?

Here is the actual unit itself:

View attachment 587891

Comes with a set of carabiner clips on wire (not ratchets.) Standard power cable but noticeably LONG cord. Should get a tape measure out to measure this unless @PlatinumLEDTom wants to chime in on the cord length. Would guess easily 8-10 feet long. Makes it much easier to get to an outlet!

View attachment 587892
View attachment 587893

A close up of the LED's:

View attachment 587894
View attachment 587895

Yeah I am going to say that is a heck of a nice slick lookin light good job on the design for sure. I am interested in seeing how this baby preforms, you know something I have wondered, the Grownorthern Holographic Series that @TaNg and others uses has the "holographic diffuser" I have seen that you can get holographic diffusing film. So my question is would that help with light distribution(or anything else for that matter) by putting some of the Holographic diffusing film on say this light?
I'll have to check out this 'holographic diffuser' that GrowNorthern is using. Would be interesting to test it out on a prototype or two. Cheers, Tom

White Widow X White Widow X Afghan Kush X Black Jack X Black Dragon Cross!

That just sounds dangerous! :rofl:

It was only a few months back that the UK powers that be were getting twitchy over this "new super strong strain" .... called "skunk" :rofl:

I think they might blow a fuse if they knew what went into a tombstone! :rofl:

Back