Outdoor Outdoor With Mephisto

I couldn't help but notice your a fellow trailer dweller some of the best weed in the world is grown by folks living in trailers,in Europe they call em caravans and I bet the dudes in caravans throw down some sticky bomb as well ,I'm growing outside my trailer but so far all my autos have seen is rain and clouds I don't bring em in cuz I already got a full grow and I wanted to see how they handle the outdoors.

I couldn't help but notice your a fellow trailer dweller some of the best weed in the world is grown by folks living in trailers,in Europe they call em caravans and I bet the dudes in caravans throw down some sticky bomb as well ,I'm growing outside my trailer but so far all my autos have seen is rain and clouds I don't bring em in cuz I already got a full grow and I wanted to see how they handle the outdoors.

LOL Dank, I have to agree. I have a full photo grow goin myself. We have been extremely lucky with weather so far this year. 4 or 5 days in low to mid 80"s followed by a day of gentle rains. I can bring them in if need be but I really want to see how these genetics do outdoors. I am crazy about Mephisto genetics. They Rock!!

We need more guys willing to run outdoor autos to see the true potential of various strains....last year i was totally blown away by them outdoors...looks like this season could be another slammer!

LOL Dank, I have to agree. I have a full photo grow goin myself. We have been extremely lucky with weather so far this year. 4 or 5 days in low to mid 80"s followed by a day of gentle rains. I can bring them in if need be but I really want to see how these genetics do outdoors. I am crazy about Mephisto genetics. They Rock!!

Nice weather!! Rocking photos outdoor as well or just indoors?

Me too was lucky enough and was gifted some very rare photo beans of white face off og,by mephisto running two outside along with another elite skelly og and a few others,kinda cool to be running some plants no one has documented running ,trying to do em justice.

Nice weather!! Rocking photos outdoor as well or just indoors?

Ty for the nice words Green. I have my photos runnin outside also.: 5 x incredible bulk dr. Kripling, 3 x Frisian Dew Dutch Passion, 2 X Marmalate sweet seeds. I will post some pics of those also as we go. I'm for sure going to keep running autos outsoors. I enjoy running them inside, but I agree, outside u can really see these things take off.

Me too was lucky enough and was gifted some very rare photo beans of white face off og,by mephisto running two outside along with another elite skelly og and a few others,kinda cool to be running some plants no one has documented running ,trying to do em justice.

Do u have a journal goin on here to??

They're coming along nicely.
Organic, and natural light, I can relate to that.

Back