Outdoor Outdoor- help?

J

jubz

So I'm ordering a few seeds. Mainly the photo-period plants but got some GREAT? auto seeds too.

This is my order:

10 KC Brains - Afghani Special - Photo-period
2x Afghan Kush Ryder - Auto
2x Fast haze - Auto
1x Snowstorm #2 - Auto

And got a few mates to grow. Some indoors and some outdoors.
Looking to do these OUTDOORS:
1 Afghan Kush Ryder - Auto
1 Snowstorm #2 - Auto
2-5 KC Brains - Afghani Special

Will the strength of nutrient differentiate for type of plant? the auto and photo.
I might be using the X Nutrients line, grow and bloom.
OR
Biobizz grow and bloom.
OR EVEN:
Agito's biobizz fish mix ONLY method for newbies.
OR:
Plant magic.

whats the best^

Also using B&Q VERVE Multi-purpose Compost : http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/garde...ose_compost/Multipurpose-Compost-60L-11697535

I heard it was good.
Also im in the UK :\
Will it be good? anyone can direct me to a OUTDOOR UK AUTO GROW?
been searching for one and cant find none lol.

Thanks!

:bong:Sounds like your using correct nutes and can be used the same on all strains.Just make sure they get enough sun,keep them watered,give them nutes when needed and they are put in good soil with proper ph and sit back and watch them grow.

The thing I haven't got much info on is something really really basic.
How many times a week do I need to water them? LOL
And does it change for veg and flower period.
Thanks!
And can I grow without nutes? With the current soil?

if you want to grow without any added nutes in any situation photo or auto you want to inspect the ground for decomposition , if the natural foliage ect is growing strong and healthy then you should be ok to get a decent return but if everything is weak and spindlly then so will your plants unless you supplement them with somthing.. if your worried about over feeding just go organic and youl b ok and ive seen lots of great recipes on here so im sure you can find one that suits your needs

also if it rains for a hour or 2 a week youl be fine unless its really hot then you may have to bring them sum outside water but just keeping a eye on what the plants are saying to you will tell you what they are lacking or suffering from

cheers!

outside in your yard grow or outside in the bush away from people? Do you have foxes? if so they might dig up holes with fish fert...

Back