Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting Thread

:doh::doh::doh:-- geez, what a rocky finish! Damn GS, we may have to do rock-paper-scissors on the dry thread instead...:rofl:... yup, do what you need to for the voting my friend,...

:headbang: :cheers: Vlad! .... mate, Congrat's on gutting out the gnarly season, and landing some very nice bud! :d5: :clapper: .... a suggestion for your dry bud pic, and a pleasant pervy task: chose the phattest one you can, trim her up Brazilian-style,... get that shizzle bare so the sparkles show, and then shoot against a dark background with flash,... take several, tinker a bit and see what shows best....:hump:.... nicely done chum! :slap:

:doh::doh::doh:-- geez, what a rocky finish! Damn GS, we may have to do rock-paper-scissors on the dry thread instead...:rofl:... yup, do what you need to for the voting my friend,...

:headbang: :cheers: Vlad! .... mate, Congrat's on gutting out the gnarly season, and landing some very nice bud! :d5: :clapper: .... a suggestion for your dry bud pic, and a pleasant pervy task: chose the phattest one you can, trim her up Brazilian-style,... get that shizzle bare so the sparkles show, and then shoot against a dark background with flash,... take several, tinker a bit and see what shows best....:hump:.... nicely done chum! :slap:

Cheers Waira, I’m pissing in the wind here tho mate. If I trim much more off you’ll be looking a photograph of a twig! [emoji23]

Yeah a rocky finish indeed!! I think making it a double vote instead of triple makes sense. If we don't, only the guys that forget to vote 3 times will be determining the winner!...LOL

If it comes down to rock paper scissors i am definitely going with rock....cause rock cannot be beaten!! Right? :D :D :D

aaa.JPG

Black DOG dry bud shot.

Dry bud pics....
b096df5fbc92a0b9a8c9b653f25960c3.jpg
50a14cd7797cb5bb31f45d85152ba6b9.jpg
e0b87ab7662f7b310adecba3f0761b27.jpg

I think my mate Keggsie swiped all the biggest heads!

Still not bad for a rainy ol summer in the U.K. [emoji1365]

The buds are fairly loose as you can see but she’s a hard hitter. I’ll pop over to California next spring and plant a few pips, then return in the autumn/fall and KICK ALL YAW ASSES! [emoji16]

YEEEE-HAAA MURR-FUCKEEEERRRRZ! [emoji41]
hmm, handful and jar full of HIGH!

Back