Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting Thread

@Maria Sanchez - Hey!! GREAT to see you maria!! Hey darlin, you have likely the toughest climate out of everyone in the whole contest, so really you should be proud that you are amongst the completed entries!! Tossing you some rep right now!!

Ive been caught off guard recently working on the indoor contest, buti think that is all smoothed out and i will get on this contest and get the voting happening.

Thanks for the encouragement, Don Skelly!

:pighug: thank you guys for your kind words and support! ... I only wish we had more folks make to the finish line,... OD growing has it's own set of risks and difficulties!

:cooldance:...following GS here with some Rep' love.... @sanguine @trailanimal @EvilScotsman @archie gemmill

:pighug: thank you guys for your kind words and support! ... I only wish we had more folks make to the finish line,... OD growing has it's own set of risks and difficulties!

:cooldance:...following GS here with some Rep' love.... @sanguine @trailanimal @EvilScotsman @archie gemmill

Back