Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting Thread

:crying: Dudeski mate, would you like a private booth? ... BYOB alcohol and paper towels! :hothot::woody: :haha:... do you remember that skit from SNL, Orgasm-Man? :rofl:

>>> @912GreenSkell .... :jointman: I'll roll with this one, though it was a tough call!

View attachment 821920

Hahaha, yes please! With a couple those lil nugs id need a bucket, paper towels not enough. I do remember the snl skit, what a scream.

:bighug:-- you're the come-back Champ this season my friend :amazon:... you made brownies out of shit-batter, considering all you went through! :bow: :clapper: :greenthumb:
... :doh: too bad about Bud Wiser,... his girl is just too far out still?

... :eek1: damn, is it really just the 6 of us?? Holy poop tea, talk about attrition... This was half demolition derby it seems! :yoinks: :hothot: :help: :face:...... Well, I'm talking with Dinesh from Optic Foliar, and getting info on mold prevention with Transport and ATAK,... maybe get a testing gig going here, which would tie in perfectly for this Comp' next season! ..maybe cut down on the road-kill some and leave us with a good number of finishers....:thumbsup:

:bighug:-- you're the come-back Champ this season my friend :amazon:... you made brownies out of shit-batter, considering all you went through! :bow: :clapper: :greenthumb:

... :eek1: damn, is it really just the 6 of us?? Holy poop tea, talk about attrition... This was half demolition derby it seems! :yoinks: :hothot: :help: :face:...... Well, I'm talking with Dinesh from Optic Foliar, and getting info on mold prevention with Transport and ATAK,... maybe get a testing gig going here, which would tie in perfectly for this Comp' next season! ..maybe cut down on the road-kill some and leave us with a good number of finishers....:thumbsup:
good plan Waira!

Waira you absolutely smashed this season my friend. Repped you!!

Gonna try another tag for some more choice pics
@Maria Sanchez
@Vlad The Inhaler
@dankstyle J
@GringoStarr

Hey Skell, I’m waiting on a delivery of fat buds. My mate took the whole battle plant and I took the other two, he’s dropping my share round tomorrow. (If he hasn’t smoked it all and forgotten his name)

I doubt it’ll compete with the nugs on here but bare with me.. I’ll get a pic ASAP.

Full on demolition derby my friend!! What a hard season for many of us!!

Bud wiser is super busy, in turn neglected his entry, and doesnt think his lady has a shot at a win.

So yeah its just the six of us....50/50 shot at a prize!! ;)

Love the idea of something to combat the mold!

@Waira - like i always say bud...never admit defeat!! Canna plants grown right are warrior plants capable of great things. This season was a huge success in many ways(especially the reverse supports...they worked Extremely well) in some ways, but a failure in others(security) and the lime overshot on the Think Fast. In a changing world of lowlifes thieves, measures have to be taken to shut this security issue down.
Next year man, next year, there is always next year. ;)

Back