Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting Thread

Unfortunately dankstyle J has backed out of the contest as well as Bud Wiser UK. Down to 5 entrants!! PM's have been sent...after a few more days of no contact i will pick what i think is the best pics from maria and gringostarr. Vlad is running a bit behind and will be posting soon.

Due to the limited amount of final entries, voting will be likely limited to 2 votes per voter, per thread. I don't think there is enough entries for a triple vote spread.

I have pulled the best pics i could find from maria and gringo....except there is a huge problem....neither maria or gringo ever posted dry bud pics on the contest thread so both dry bud entries will be empty from these two unless they can supply pics....sigh. Ouch!!

Dry bud pics....
b096df5fbc92a0b9a8c9b653f25960c3.jpg
50a14cd7797cb5bb31f45d85152ba6b9.jpg
e0b87ab7662f7b310adecba3f0761b27.jpg

I think my mate Keggsie swiped all the biggest heads!

Still not bad for a rainy ol summer in the U.K. [emoji1365]

The buds are fairly loose as you can see but she’s a hard hitter. I’ll pop over to California next spring and plant a few pips, then return in the autumn/fall and KICK ALL YAW ASSES! [emoji16]

YEEEE-HAAA MURR-FUCKEEEERRRRZ! [emoji41]

Dry bud pics....
b096df5fbc92a0b9a8c9b653f25960c3.jpg
50a14cd7797cb5bb31f45d85152ba6b9.jpg
e0b87ab7662f7b310adecba3f0761b27.jpg

I think my mate Keggsie swiped all the biggest heads!

Still not bad for a rainy ol summer in the U.K. [emoji1365]

The buds are fairly loose as you can see but she’s a hard hitter. I’ll pop over to California next spring and plant a few pips, then return in the autumn/fall and KICK ALL YAW ASSES! [emoji16]

YEEEE-HAAA MURR-FUCKEEEERRRRZ! [emoji41]

Haha awesome vlad!! Great job on finishing the contest!! You are one of the few that actually finished!! Hats off bud. Rep incoming!! Don't forget your live bud pic as well!!

Haha awesome vlad!! Great job on finishing the contest!! You are one of the few that actually finished!! Hats off bud. Rep incoming!! Don't forget your live bud pic as well!!

Aww Skellerz... the only pics I’ve got are the ones you’ve seen already. I can post a pic of Keggz holding the plant up before we chopped it down, I didn’t take any good bud shots tho cos I was still drunk from the night before and in a bit of a hurry. [emoji23][emoji23]

Shall I fabricate a better excuse?

Aww Skellerz... the only pics I’ve got are the ones you’ve seen already. I can post a pic of Keggz holding the plant up before we chopped it down, I didn’t take any good bud shots tho cos I was still drunk from the night before and in a bit of a hurry. [emoji23][emoji23]

Shall I fabricate a better excuse?

If you can just throw a couple of the last pics i wil crop it so the entry is legit. At least you will have something up!! Now we are hurting for entries bud!

Back