Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Autoflower Dry Bud Voting Thread

Did anyone try the skim milk to prevent mold? I was actually mixing mine with azamax and seen no more mold for 3 weeks till the fuzz flew over. :nono:

It was something i really wanted to try(raw unpasturized milk diluted), but i just couldnt get it together to find the time. I must try it next season for the autos since the season is often high risk for mold on them and i often have a bit more time.

With this kind of weather I'm happy I'm running a hobby, not a farm!

With this wet rainy damp cold season lots more suffered than just the weed...many veggie crops hit the dirt hard...tough season for many things. Its tough when you put a ton of work into a 70 foot row of tomatoes to lose 80% to blight in a single week. Didnt even see it coming!!

@blowyourmind - hey bud...i was just getting started to set up the poll and realize that your pics is not in a JPG format so i cannot use it in the poll(i am a rookie at many things tec). Can you please supply a .jpg pic of the blow mind

Edit - only need a repost in .jpg format of the dried pic...the live bud pic posted fine

Last edited:
@blowyourmind - hey bud...i was just getting started to set up the poll and realize that your pics is not in a JPG format so i cannot use it in the poll(i am a rookie at many things tec). Can you please supply a .jpg pic of the blow mind

Edit - only need a repost in .jpg format of the dried pic...the live bud pic posted fine
[emoji848]Oh ok buddy Its on his way! [emoji6][emoji123][emoji482]

[emoji848]Oh ok buddy Its on his way! [emoji6][emoji123][emoji482]
Done @912GreenSkell
7551165c0fc01435cb1c08f3b5306861.jpg

Back