Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Autoflower Dry Bud Voting Thread

@912GreenSkell I don't have a dry bud shot , there was some heavy police activity in my area and I deleted the photos off my computer . :sad:

Darn!! So sorry to hear that bud! Did you ever post a pic of a dry bud on the contest thread? If you did we can find it. At worst we can simply post a live bud pic, you would just be half handed in the votes since both the voting thread results will be combined to determine the winner.

Last edited:
@hecno 's entry for dry bud
DSC_0052.JPG

Go voting, @912GreenSkell!

I have no cola for entry.

Hello my friend...i am happy to see you!! Its been awhile, and I was getting nervous!! I added a pic of your scraggly bud into the voting pics so you would qualify for sponsored seed for next years outdoor contest(if you want them and want to join of course!) Its actually kind of funny...thats almost the exact same appearance of bud my brooklyn sunrise had in the limited light location this year with all of the rain and cloudy days.

Hello my friend...i am happy to see you!! Its been awhile, and I was getting nervous!! I added a pic of your scraggly bud into the voting pics so you would qualify for sponsored seed for next years outdoor contest(if you want them and want to join of course!) Its actually kind of funny...thats almost the exact same appearance of bud my brooklyn sunrise had in the limited light location this year with all of the rain and cloudy days.
Yes...long time. I have been lazy and in bad mood over total outdoors fiasco.

Rain and humidity has made perfect conditions for bud rot. Only Nashira survived, probably because of the weird flower structure.
I got enough hash for 4 joints from the entire plant.

Yes...long time. I have been lazy and in bad mood over total outdoors fiasco.

Rain and humidity has made perfect conditions for bud rot. Only Nashira survived, probably because of the weird flower structure.
I got enough hash for 4 joints from the entire plant.

Damn bud...sorry to hear of your struggles....was a harsh year for most of us in regards to mold. It really is a letdown when all of the work growing them perfect results in a mold infested mess.

Damn bud...sorry to hear of your struggles....was a harsh year for most of us in regards to mold. It really is a letdown when all of the work growing them perfect results in a mold infested mess.
With this kind of weather I'm happy I'm running a hobby, not a farm!

Did anyone try the skim milk to prevent mold? I was actually mixing mine with azamax and seen no more mold for 3 weeks till the fuzz flew over. :nono:

Back