Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Autoflower Dry Bud Voting Thread

:crying:

AFN Mugs pic1.jpg

And the mad scientist holds his hands far in the air and yells "Arise, Arise my green beauties!!" (maniacal laugh)

Truth be told i am stunned at how few votes there is on Bud Wisers pic...thats some fantastic looking bud!! I want to toke it!! Thanks for taking part in the contest bud...repping now.
I'm not dude .. of all the bud-production this year, my comp entry was bottom-half. That's the nature of comps, eh? You sling a choice and you have to go with it, regardless of the other wonders in the garden.
I wish all the other combatants the very best of success .. if I was voting, I wouldn't vote for me, even though I just did, because I could.:biggrin: Big love .. the taking part's the gas. :toke:

I'm not dude .. of all the bud-production this year, my comp entry was bottom-half. That's the nature of comps, eh? You sling a choice and you have to go with it, regardless of the other wonders in the garden.
I wish all the other combatants the very best of success .. if I was voting, I wouldn't vote for me, even though I just did, because I could.:biggrin: Big love .. the taking part's the gas. :toke:

Well you know i have a soft spot for the brooklyn sunrise too bud!! Love that toke.

Next year rules will be totally changed...no more blind submissions, it'll be more of a pick the best of your garden contest.

Back