Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Autoflower Dry Bud Voting Thread

Votes in. Good luck!

Funny how the big colas on live plants get the attention. Some of these little buds make my mouth water. Great job!

Its exactly why I devised a couple of unorthodox procedures for the voting with this contest
1 No full plant pics - I thought this would draw attention away from the colas/buds too much and votes would go solely on who's is biggest. The photoperiod side of this would be even more extreme.
2 Having 2 separate polls one for single bud/cola and one for a single trimmed bud.
3 Allowing the 3 votes for each of the two voting threads.

So yeah the live bud size certainly does have an impact on votes....but honestly...who doesn't love giant colas???? :D :D :D But its gonna take more than big buds to win it, and be crowned the outdoor champion!!!! ;)

Last edited:
These was part of my first inside grow . figured why not lol she wAS 13 inches tall and i got a qp haha
3e32f3c9660b979a849ab5b3a896d8ca.jpg
fc86e898de58bfbf8393c5628f0905ba.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Its exactly why I devised a couple of unorthodox procedures for the voting with this contest
1 No full plant pics - I thought this would draw attention away from the colas/buds too much and votes would go solely on who's is biggest. The photoperiod side of this would be even more extreme.
2 Having 2 separate polls one for single bud/cola and one for a single trimmed bud.
3 Allowing the 3 votes for each of the two voting threads.

So yeah the live bud size certainly does have an impact on votes....but honestly...who doesn't love giant colas???? :D :D :D But its gonna take more than big buds to win it, and be crowned the outdoor champion!!!! ;)
Great ideas. I'd love to see those rules for all comps

Thanks man mostly indicia unknown strain but was awesome . I had that plant under my mars 96 the whole time. The leds kept her short and stalky I believe.

In the winter i run autos in very close proximity to 100X3w leds and generally it keeps them extremely short and stacked nodes

Here is a Lil closer pic of her . I trim mine alive haha. Dunno if that cruel or not but keeps the buds from getting mushy on me and losing trichs. Then I just cut and hang upside down.
3aed20062504508f958fd4c00888cdac.jpg

Back