Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

No problem at all bailey

Here we go!! Weather has been quite cool. Future forecast looks promising.

Day 42 - Autos are doing great...looks like the stretch is mostly finished on the Colorado cookies, a light sweet chocolate smell has been showing....sweeeet! :D:
IMG_3764.JPG

Day 42 - Stretch seems to be slowing on the Brooklyn Sunrise...she is starting to put on some bud! A nice sweet skunky odour is starting.
IMG_3765.JPG

Day 42 And my favorite so far the Daiquiri Lime. California Girls do indeed love it here in Cannada! ;)
IMG_3766.JPG

Day 32 And the new Autoultimate is doing okay despite the cooler conditions. I do feel by the growth rates on stunty, though that she should be bigger at day 32. If she is smaller than the sunrise and the daiquiri, it will confirm what I already believe. Extended cold snaps in the first 30 days of growth hurts overall yield in a fairly major way! After I took the pic, I staked out branches to open the canopy. There is very early preflower signs on the new autoultimate.
IMG_3767.JPG

Day 40 - And finally Stunty. Ahh yep...not sure why, but with just 7 hours of light autos seem to grow really well in the test garden. Must be from the multi-daily visits telling them how beautiful they are! ;) Stunty is getting really big, really fast! She must be around 30" for sure, and still in fairly early preflower. I totally see why there is so many AU fans out there. The only negative thing I see with the auto ultimate so far, is they are a major magnet for insects. This year it is leafhoppers especially in the test garden, but even in the full sun garden on only the ultimate(no other plants are getting eaten, just the ultimate). In the test garden the bugs are liking the orange hill special and the fruity chronic juice in addition to the ultimate.
Left a 750ml pop bottle in the pic for scale.
IMG_3769.JPG

No problem at all bailey

Here we go!! Weather has been quite cool. Future forecast looks promising.

Day 42 - Autos are doing great...looks like the stretch is mostly finished on the Colorado cookies, a light sweet chocolate smell has been showing....sweeeet! :D:
View attachment 584184

Day 42 - Stretch seems to be slowing on the Brooklyn Sunrise...she is starting to put on some bud! A nice sweet skunky odour is starting.
View attachment 584185

Day 42 And my favorite so far the Daiquiri Lime. California Girls do indeed love it here in Cannada! ;)
View attachment 584186

Day 32 And the new Autoultimate is doing okay despite the cooler conditions. I do feel by the growth rates on stunty, though that she should be bigger at day 32. If she is smaller than the sunrise and the daiquiri, it will confirm what I already believe. Extended cold snaps in the first 30 days of growth hurts overall yield in a fairly major way! After I took the pic, I staked out branches to open the canopy. There is very early preflower signs on the new autoultimate.
View attachment 584189

Day 40 - And finally Stunty. Ahh yep...not sure why, but with just 7 hours of light autos seem to grow really well in the test garden. Must be from the multi-daily visits telling them how beautiful they are! ;) Stunty is getting really big, really fast! She must be around 30" for sure, and still in fairly early preflower. I totally see why there is so many AU fans out there. The only negative thing I see with the auto ultimate so far, is they are a major magnet for insects. This year it is leafhoppers especially in the test garden, but even in the full sun garden on only the ultimate(no other plants are getting eaten, just the ultimate). In the test garden the bugs are liking the orange hill special and the fruity chronic juice in addition to the ultimate.
Left a 750ml pop bottle in the pic for scale.
View attachment 584190
Looking great wondering stondly why the bugs only like the one strain more than the other mmm

Looking great wondering stondly why the bugs only like the one strain more than the other mmm

Some strains are untouched every year...all depends on smell I guess? Or taste? Regardless the plants outgrow the damage the insects cause, so I wont do anything about them. Just a part of outdoor life...kill the hoppers I can catch, and let the surviving insects eat what they can, while they can. ;)

Some strains are untouched every year...all depends on smell I guess? Or taste? Regardless the plants outgrow the damage the insects cause, so I wont do anything about them. Just a part of outdoor life...kill the hoppers I can catch, and let the surviving insects eat what they can, while they can. ;)
Must be smell that attracts the little shots my Blue cheese is hitting the dirt this weekend I'll get some nice pics up for you a little scared and a little excited

@derek420colorado - I know we talked about the indoor/outdoor setup and wanted to see what you think of the initial growth while they were under LEDs during the night and under the sun during the day(first 26 days).
I'm going to get my other LED light together and possibly try this out... Don't want to contaminate my tent so I'll be keeping this outside of my tent, but in a closet or something at night with LED.

@912GreenSkell yeah man they all look like they did really well. I am stoked to see what can happen when they are given natural sun for 12ish hours and I am now going to use LEC(light emitting ceramic) 12ish hours a day. Yours are all doing fantastic though great job!

Back