Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

The spell of weather with low temperature will only slow down growth that right

Due to the plant being fairly acclimated to outdoor life I think they will bounce back fairly well. I visited them this morning and indeed there is a setback. Slouching the worst is the Colorado Cookies (and Durban Poison photo), slouching moderately is the Sunrise and the Think Fast photo...the others are showing no ill effect.

Due to the plant being fairly acclimated to outdoor life I think they will bounce back fairly well. I visited them this morning and indeed there is a setback. Slouching the worst is the Colorado Cookies (and Durban Poison photo), slouching moderately is the Sunrise and the Think Fast photo...the others are showing no ill effect.
I'm confident they'll bounce back just fine and I believe this little cold spell will make for stronger more resilient plants with my little one who is 2 days old when is the best time to put out side because I'm worried about her roots already
DSC_0728.JPG
DSC_0727.JPG
It's only a small 2 litrepot but I'm using ure method of cutting off the sides for transplant

I'm confident they'll bounce back just fine and I believe this little cold spell will make for stronger more resilient plants with my little one who is 2 days old when is the best time to put out side because I'm worried about her roots alreadyView attachment 581996 View attachment 581997It's only a small 2 litrepot but I'm using ure method of cutting off the sides for transplant

Thats a hell of a root on such a young plant!! Ideally you would put out around 14 days, but assuming weather is decent I would put her in soon.

Looking good bro!!! My DaiquiriLime I decided to keep inside and I have moved NightQueen#2 by DP outside. She's young I'll update here with DaiquiriLime pics though. RL busy.

Thanks man! I' love to see your daiquiri...got pics for me man? Please post some up with age!

Thats a hell of a root on such a young plant!! Ideally you would put out around 14 days, but assuming weather is decent I would put her in soon.

Thanks man! I' love to see your daiquiri...got pics for me man? Please post some up with age!
I just missed a nice 9 day heat spell and it's to rain heavy for the next week so should I atleast wait till shes a little bigger and stronger for mother nature

She's at home in the tent I'll get some tonight, for being in 2 gallon air pot I'm hoping she's a monster. So far she's tall and starting to drink a lot more, being in a small container she dries out faster. Trapper uses this method I'm hoping I can get decent size plant in this small container and I'll be using more of these size if it's the case. My outdoor plant for now is NightQueen by DutchPassion. I'll be doing more I'm just getting everything ramp-ed up for summer. Each 1 I do outside I'm also doing in the tent.

She's at home in the tent I'll get some tonight, for being in 2 gallon air pot I'm hoping she's a monster. So far she's tall and starting to drink a lot more, being in a small container she dries out faster. Trapper uses this method I'm hoping I can get decent size plant in this small container and I'll be using more of these size if it's the case. My outdoor plant for now is NightQueen by DutchPassion. I'll be doing more I'm just getting everything ramp-ed up for summer. Each 1 I do outside I'm also doing in the tent.

Cool man...cant wait to see how the night queen works out for you!

Back