Outdoor Outdoor auto/super auto grow under the Mediterranean sun 2016

Oh yeh sorry man! A factor of why chazes flowered early 8-12 hrs a day wont grow massive plants!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Finally i understand...haha...well they are in 25lt pots and i will have to disagree with you, 12 hours a day is a lot of sun time, remember that they are outdoors and i am talking about direct light. Plus just onw of them flowered early , the other one is still going.

Finally i understand...haha...well they are in 25lt pots and i will have to disagree with you, 12 hours a day is a lot of sun time, remember that they are outdoors and i am talking about direct light. Plus just onw of them flowered early , the other one is still going.
Oh dont worry im happy to hear u think its only the one.. i have a few $$$ vested in em too hehehe i just hope they work well be interesting to see how big they both end up.. hows my panama hehehe????

It's definitely only one of the 2 which, lets be honest, doesnt matter so much because it is already pretty big and will produce well anyway. As for the panama oh man such a beauty, i didnt post a pic on it cuz im waiting for it to start forming its buds a little more, theres so many bud sites it has to work on!

So there it is, my monster, the panama lime on day 71 from seed. My thanks and congrats to stitch for an excellent strain

Untitled-1.jpg

wow dude looks amazing, whats your secret !

Thumbs twiddling hehe :))))

Lovely moutros, I have one indoors topped at the 4th node, good thing I didn't put it outside because neighbors would have definitely spotted that.

Lovely moutros, I have one indoors topped at the 4th node, good thing I didn't put it outside because neighbors would have definitely spotted that.
Any pics ras???

Back