Outdoor Outdoor auto/super auto grow under the Mediterranean sun 2016

An update on how different strains are doing,

The chazes are growing nicely, but oddly enough one of the two has started showing pistils, a bit early i think,
DSCN1559.JPG
DSCN1560.JPG

The durban poison is budding nicely, unfortunately its a very small plant
DSCN1562.JPG

The blackjack is also a small plant but crazy sugary buds!!!!Beautiful!
No wonder that little grasshoper loved it! I just want to eat it too!!!
DSCN1567.JPG
DSCN1570.JPG

The mi5xnlbb are doing fine, budding nicely with a little stretch
DSCN1563.JPG

DSCN1565.JPG

And look at this beautiful blueberry kush! Just follow the main stem so you can see it.
DSCN1561.JPG

Also i would like to pose a question for anyone who may know. As you can see all of my plants have a main cola with a big bud on top and a few scattered buds around.
Yet i see photos of peoples plants that seem to have many of these big buds on top, all on the same level, like it is more than one plant growing in the same pot. I am mainly growing sativa dominant strains but even when i grew a few indica ones they have never grown like this? How is it done? Even LST doesnt seem to produce these results for me. Im not complaining just wondering.Any ideas? Thanks

Look into mainlining

ok so i looked into mainlining and i dont think that can work with autos, can it? its requires some toping from what i saw and im not sure how this would work with the limited time autos have , maybe scrogging is the answer?

How big a pot? How many hrs of light u guys got atm?? Might be a factor

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

How big a pot? How many hrs of light u guys got atm?? Might be a factor

what do you mean? for what?

How big are your pots? Have u guys got plenty of light there atm? Outside light hours!

How big are your pots? Have u guys got plenty of light there atm? Outside light hours!

You said might be a factor and i wondered a factor for what? Anyway i got plenty of light, i would say at least 8 to 12 hours a day and the pot sizes differ from 6lt to 25 lt pots depending on the strain

Oh yeh sorry man! A factor of why chazes flowered early 8-12 hrs a day wont grow massive plants!

Back