Hello friends will have an update soon I am battling broad mites. This is the worst thing a grower can encounter all things considered my skelly og doesn't look to bad an most of my plants appear to be on the mend.

Here's the skelly og sorry about the lighting I t s the end of the day .
20180611_181343.jpg

Attachments

• 20180611_181257.jpg
    20180611_181257.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 27
Zambeza Photos out-Female seeds autos-try to bring back........novice move---bad batteries in ph pen...jacked em....gar! Woof

IMG_9275.JPG
IMG_9276.JPG

New to these parts of town, but I have mine going in the greenhouse. And pretty new to growing lol. I'll give this a shot. Here will be my three autos. @912GreenSkell

Flash seeds - white sirius auto at day 3
0602182206b.jpg

Dinafem - cheese xxl auto at day 5
0602182206a.jpg

Lineage genetics - Amnesia auto day 2
0605182006.jpg

Dinafem cheese xxl day 14

0610180949_HDR.jpg

Flash seeds - white sirius auto day 14

0610180949a.jpg

Lineage genetics - Amnesia auto day 7

0610180950_HDR.jpg

I'll update in a week or two. = D

Last edited:
>>> Don Skelly! :coffee: The Ladiezz are looking damn good as usual, despite the weather--again! The 11 Roses is making some meaty paws already....

Shit bud...if we didn't have crazy weather, then we would have no weather at all!! LOL....the last few days has been awesome!! Summer seems to be here now! Sure there will be some crazy stuff still to happen!! :D 11 roses has settled in very well!!

GP and BB are working right from the script man, two more :vibe::vibe: in the making!

BB might be the largest BB i have done to date at this point! A fair bit bigger than the last time I grew her out 2 seasons ago. GP fast is hauling ass now!! Surprised at the relatively thin leaves!

I very curious to see what size 11R builds up to,...:eyebrows:

Me too man!! I have a funny feeling she isnt going to be 4 feet as quoted, even with the later start. My plan with her it to keep pulling her horizontally, and then let her grow vertically, once she is 4'X4' to cover the overhead scrog.

...meantime, I have C+2.0, MoB, and 11R all above soil today! :woohoo:.... having some prob's with the Sex Bud though, one seed misfire (cracked, no shooting), a second looking similarly iffy, so I dropped a C99 too,... the MoB/OGK x C99a is cranking and stinky already! ..not sure if she'll be there, or maybe at a friends... her sister has been adopted already!

Congrats on new life!! Got some 11 roses, awesome bud!!

Back