New to these parts of town, but I have mine going in the greenhouse. And pretty new to growing lol. I'll give this a shot. Here will be my three autos. @912GreenSkell

Flash seeds - white sirius auto at day 3
View attachment 918030

Dinafem - cheese xxl auto at day 5
View attachment 918029

Lineage genetics - Amnesia auto day 2
View attachment 918028

Dinafem cheese xxl day 14

View attachment 918025

Flash seeds - white sirius auto day 14

View attachment 918026

Lineage genetics - Amnesia auto day 7

View attachment 918027

I'll update in a week or two. = D

Hey, great to meet you and thanks for joining!! Good luck on your grow bud, looking good so far!! Added entries to list.

Hello friends will have an update soon I am battling broad mites. This is the worst thing a grower can encounter all things considered my skelly og doesn't look to bad an most of my plants appear to be on the mend.

Man....those damn bugs still!! I was hoping that you had them under control. Any chance you can post pics of all entries bud? I have you marked down for (Photo - Skelly Og 1, Skelly Og 2) (Auto - Dinafem Moby Dick XXl, Mephisto Beary White)

...:jointman: yeeeshhh,... I got lucky indeed! I'll have to wait on trying Golosa next season though,... maybe we can get Reb to test drive her! :eyebrows:
.... yeah, that BB is blowing up,.. but the GPFV ain't far behind,... huh, are her fingers narrower than the one last year? None of mine had such lean fingers,... might be an env. thing too- :shrug:... I can't wait to see you gawk at her bloom speed :hump:-- you gonna get rug burn! :rofl:
.... I don't see the height spec's on her, oddly,... just that 1000g from a 1.5m plant,... guess we'll see! :pass:

eeeshhh,... I got lucky indeed! I'll have to wait on trying Golosa next season though,... maybe we can get Reb to test drive her! :eyebrows:

Oh yeah Golosa! Forgot about that one!! We neeeeeedddddssss Delicious as a seed sponsor!! Seriously!!

.... yeah, that BB is blowing up,.. but the GPFV ain't far behind,... huh, are her fingers narrower than the one last year? None of mine had such lean fingers,... might be an env. thing too- :shrug:

4 of the original batch are close to in size....size is
1 BB
2 Green Poison Fast (close to BB)
3 Think Fast (really thickening up)
4 Fruity Chronic Juice (tons of branching similar to GP fast)

Then the couple behind a bit in size(both of which were planted nearly a week later than the first batch, not coincidence that they are smaller!)
5 Blue widow
6 Trailing behind a fair bit is the Bubba Island Kush - to be fair though, she gets way more shade than the rest of the plants due to close proximity south facing fence.

7 Widowbomb not included due to limited light location...she is a beast though, measuring 50" across now, even with only 6 hours of sun. Got her wrangled down to 18" tall to keep stealth intact...start feeding new black raspberry canes some Green Leaf to get them growing a bit faster. :D

Ahh why not...here is a pic of the widowbomb at day 66 (Non official entry)
IMG_7333.JPG

Oh yeah Golosa! Forgot about that one!! We neeeeeedddddssss Delicious as a seed sponsor!! Seriously!!
:pimp: damn skippy we do! CannBioGen as well! ...Dr Krippling,...

Wow, that WB is making the very most of things, ay? :greenthumb:

:pimp: damn skippy we do! CannBioGen as well! ...Dr Krippling,...

Wow, that WB is making the very most of things, ay? :greenthumb:

Because of the extra room available this year with the other 2 plants being started later i am really going to spread the widowbomb far and wide...i salvaged a whack of more pipe to make miniature reverse supports...hoping to keep her 3 feet tall at most this year. Hopefully she will cover the entire space i have set aside for her(7' X 9')

Little update of my plastic greenhouse grow seems I've been inside I may as well take a few pics and sorry about the 1st sideways ones they both will be approaching 8 weeks soon the tall auto jackpot has the thickest stem I've seen and she's only in a 3ltr pot

20180613_124915.jpg
20180613_124923.jpg
20180613_125713.jpg
20180613_125750.jpg

Little update of my plastic greenhouse grow seems I've been inside I may as well take a few pics and sorry about the 1st sideways ones they both will be approaching 8 weeks soon the tall auto jackpot has the thickest stem I've seen and she's only in a 3ltr pot

View attachment 918102 View attachment 918103 View attachment 918104 View attachment 918105

Nice plants. How do you like the greenhouse? I have the same one covering my 10x12. It seems to do pretty well for me letting plenty of light in, and still being covert.

Back