Little update on my sour hound and my poor beat up jackpot auto there has been no more leaf damage as you can see by the sticky in 2 days that's all I found I think these are close to 7 weeks old in a few days also thanks for all your suggestions

20180608_114058.jpg
20180608_114051.jpg
20180608_113826.jpg
20180608_113741.jpg

This is way off subject, but every time i think of the UK and england,
I think of my royal blood... I'm directly related to William the conqueror.
Yet in the USA im poor as can be lmao.
I feel there should be some land or castle owed to.me in England. Lmao and I want to cash in.

Apparently my people ran a good chunk of the north of England. I think I'm okay being out here in the mountains of Cascadia instead ;)

Okay, let's finally get this show on the road. First entry is a Mt Hood Magic Durban (Durban poison x NL#5) bagseed.
30 days, 45 gallons amended TLO, Pallet, Roof. This girl is super healthy and just has that shine, I have a good feeling.
IMG_1453.JPG

Next up is entry two, a Blueberry Kush (Dj short's Blueberry x OG Kush) bagseed. This one is EXTREMELY single stock dominate with almost no side branching. Big fat dark indica fan leaves, and a main stem as thick around as a quarter. All of this in a three gallon pot, whoops! BK doesn't do well outdoors, especially in wet environments like the rainforest I live in, so She's going to take a trip out to central Oregon and spend her days in the dry sunny air of the high plains desert. Not sure on how often updates will come, playing this one loose.
IMG_1451.JPG
IMG_1449.JPG

That's all for now, I'm still trying to figure out an auto I want to put outside. May have to send away/trade for mephisto genetics.

Okay, let's finally get this show on the road. First entry is a Mt Hood Magic Durban (Durban poison x NL#5) bagseed.
30 days, 45 gallons amended TLO, Pallet, Roof. This girl is super healthy and just has that shine, I have a good feeling.
View attachment 916225

Next up is entry two, a Blueberry Kush (Dj short's Blueberry x OG Kush) bagseed. This one is EXTREMELY single stock dominate with almost no side branching. Big fat dark indica fan leaves, and a main stem as thick around as a quarter. All of this in a three gallon pot, whoops! BK doesn't do well outdoors, especially in wet environments like the rainforest I live in, so She's going to take a trip out to central Oregon and spend her days in the dry sunny air of the high plains desert. Not sure on how often updates will come, playing this one loose.
View attachment 916237 View attachment 916238

That's all for now, I'm still trying to figure out an auto I want to put outside. May have to send away/trade for mephisto genetics.
Good looking ladies!

What can I say, the ladies like fish emulsion.

I've also got them in E.B. Stone Edna's best potting soil. It's a head above the rest and costs less too. I just picked up a bag of their cannabis soil mix and i do believe it is the best bagged potting soil I have ever seen. They're west coast, so keep an eye out for them.

And my dog just farted on my lap, great.

Hahahahahaha!

Dog farts on my lap.
Dog smells own fart.
Dog gives me disgusted look as it's clearly my fault.
Dog hops off lap and huffs away at how gross I am.

Who says I'm not getting the experience of children while living a child-free life?

:crying:

Hahahahahaha!

Dog farts on my lap.
Dog smells own fart.
Dog gives me disgusted look as it's clearly my fault.
Dog hops off lap and huffs away at how gross I am.

Who says I'm not getting the experience of children while living a child-free life?

:crying:

My dog has to inhale every last bit if I fart.

He Fookin loves it! [emoji16]

Back