That be what I would say it was as well, dealt with a abundance of them last year, I found that hate sugar and milk,(other leaf eaters hate too much sugar also there lil bodies cant handle it) spray them plants.
Leaf hoppers all got different colors too i've seen green, orange and blue, and even solid white.

Fookinell mate! Sounds like you’re making them a cup of tea! [emoji38]

Ok, I think I've got them sorted... but looking for a consensus...

Entering the strawberry nuggets girl outdoor... here's pictures of the 2 little ones outdoorView attachment 915874 View attachment 915875I think [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is the SN... here's picks of my indoor ladies for reference...4 X SNView attachment 915876 View attachment 915878 View attachment 915880 View attachment 915881
Pics of the other 2 outside... both sour livers 3 bears X...

And the big sour livers hogging the tent right now...View attachment 915882 View attachment 915883 View attachment 915884
Had another member contact me...

Big thank you (you know who U R) should be back up and into the photo battle shortly...(edit... due to the generosity of members, am planning on getting an extra photo or two in, all product will be donated to the Weed for Warriors project....god bless those who stand ready...) https://www.wfwproject.org

Am thinking airsoft claymores ringing my garden...
Beautiful plants bud. Them sour livers ecspecially. Love the livers.

20180408_073810.jpg

Well guys wasn't expecting my package till tomorrow but here it is some smart pots 5 gallon foxfarm nutes n a new Jewelers loupe since the old one bro!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180607_112236.jpg
    IMG_20180607_112236.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 207
Also checked the ladies today everything was good they even both have hairs coming out everywhere showing their sex :) so fed em some FF ....the blue amnesia got a lil over fed with the bat horse cow n chicken shit mix I added to the holes before I put em in but the afgani kicked right out of it n exploded n the blue amnesia is not far behind almost has it kicked both grew well over six inches the last week!!:) first pic blue amnesia second pic afgani landrace one of the three I picked for the photo half of the comp

Attachments

• IMG_20180607_120821.jpg
    IMG_20180607_120821.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_20180607_122513.jpg
    IMG_20180607_122513.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 179
:headbang: Don Skelly -- got some beans to soaking.... I'm cleared for take-off at the friends place! :woohoo: :frog::woohoo:..... strain choices pending germ'.....

I'd offer to send some warmth from the UK but I don't have any to spare in my part! Every day the last 2 weeks has started cool and grey but then has perked up by the afternoon with some sun but still lots of cloud cover. Hitting 17, 18, 19 Celsius and 12, 13 at night.
All the cloud cover isn't helping my astronomy hobby either.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
This is way off subject, but every time i think of the UK and england,
I think of my royal blood... I'm directly related to William the conqueror.
Yet in the USA im poor as can be lmao.
I feel there should be some land or castle owed to.me in England. Lmao and I want to cash in.

This is way off subject, but every time i think of the UK and england,
I think of my royal blood... I'm directly related to William the conqueror.
Yet in the USA im poor as can be lmao.
I feel there should be some land or castle owed to.me in England. Lmao and I want to cash in.
We are fast running out of land but have a few ruined castles that nobody lives in [emoji3]

f6601ecd69980f76a4c41853d9f25b00.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back