So, you know, I've resorted to all kinds of unmentionable things just to pay for gas.

I don't know if I can say it here, four letter words and all.

Oh fuck it, report me to mods if your ears are too sensitive.....

WORK! I'VE RESORTED TO WORK!

So, you know, I've resorted to all kinds of unmentionable things just to pay for gas.

I don't know if I can say it here, four letter words and all.

Oh fuck it, report me to mods if your ears are too sensitive.....

WORK! I'VE RESORTED TO WORK!

Work is a 4 letter word that is not allowed on AFN....unless you say "I need to work on the plants"

For this reason you have been reported to admin!! :D :D :D

Greenhouse update!

My Blue Dragons are doing well, growing nicely now. I've pulled three males though........ May start a second crop now and fill in the blank spaces'. Removed the plastic mulch had to add a couple more driplines. They will get another feeding of Megacrop today.
The CBD Haze and the Black Dragon are growing like crazy! They are in my organic soil mix and loving it. The Black Dragon pic is of the largest Black Dragon I've ever seen! Even in a 3 gallon pots there are rarely more than a 10-12" budsicle! Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

Greenhouse CBD-Black Dragons pic1 -6-9-2018.jpg
Greenhouse Black Dragons pic1 -6-9-2018.jpg
Greenhouse Blue Dragons pic1 -6-9-2018.jpg

My own cross, Blueberry Headband and Duurty Dragon. An accidental cross that turned out to be a winner! I've grown at least 70 or 80 strains and this is still my favorite, a good balance Indics/Sativa, and tastes like blueberry bubblegum! I'm growing an F6 generation now. Next project, making fem seed!

Blue dragons you say? Tell me more...

Back