I heard that. I will do. I think it's just tons of little leaf starts. I'll be very paranoid about it now so I'll keep checking for sure.
Ya I've been on the lookout for hermies like no other since last week....woke up checked plants n noticed just one lil pecker started on my comp grand daddy purp n I pulled it ...since then I've been looking everyday sometimes a few times a day lol but no more to be found so that's cool:thumbsup:

I'm about to head out east to the desert to check on the BBK. Unfortunately, she appears to have re-vegged for no known reason. Light hours didn't change.

Luckily the big pot full of c99auto is exploding right now! Gotta go kill the boys for my pops.

Just personal...we raise the birds for us an another couple. 120 birds a year goes pretty far!

I've been trying to convince the wife that we can easily raise rabbits for meat and that they reproduce fast enough that two does and a buck can make 180 lbs of meat a year. Still want chickens for eggs though, and a few spares for meat. That or I start up a few trap lines with some conibear 220s.

I already ate all the invasive squirrels in the neighborhood, all gone. I'm sure Vlad has been devastated without my squirrel stories.

Ya I've been on the lookout for hermies like no other since last week....woke up checked plants n noticed just one lil pecker started on my comp grand daddy purp n I pulled it ...since then I've been looking everyday sometimes a few times a day lol but no more to be found so that's cool:thumbsup:
That's what's up. The humble pie I'm running has GDP on both parents sides.
Can't wait to see how our GDPs turn out this year, first time I've ran one.

I've been trying to convince the wife that we can easily raise rabbits for meat and that they reproduce fast enough that two does and a buck can make 180 lbs of meat a year. Still want chickens for eggs though, and a few spares for meat. That or I start up a few trap lines with some conibear 220s.

I already ate all the invasive squirrels in the neighborhood, all gone. I'm sure Vlad has been devastated without my squirrel stories.
This is wild so many people on here are thinking just like me and my family.
It's time to go back in time. The earth and God will provide.
I've been finding tons of nice edible mushrooms this year as well.
But were all talking about raising chickens, grandpa wants beef haha.
My neighbor raising rabbits, good eating. Fuck GMO bs.

This is wild so many people on here are thinking just like me and my family.
It's time to go back in time. The earth and God will provide.
I've been finding tons of nice edible mushrooms this year as well.
But were all talking about raising chickens, grandpa wants beef haha.
My neighbor raising rabbits, good eating. Fuck GMO bs.

Yep....grow your own is better. Hormone and steroid free meat!

Yep....grow your own is better. Hormone and steroid free meat!
Yea str8 up. It's why so many ppl dying younger.
After I thought about it, it makes sence 100%, that people would have my way of thinking on here to grow/raise their own food and be self reliant!
Bc we all have alredy taken the first step years ago of saying, "I don't need to buy bud, I can grow this shit if another person can."
And the.same applies to all aspects of.life.

Bc we all have alredy taken the first step years ago of saying, "I don't need to buy bud, I can grow this shit if another person can."
And the.same applies to all aspects of.life.

I took the same steps on everything food a decade ago. We try to be self reliant with most food. It is a shitload of work!

I took the same steps on everything food a decade ago. We try to be self reliant with most food. It is a shitload of work!
You damn right it is, ive always hunted, trapped and fished and grew a garden for at least 10 years.. grew weed 1st tho. Lol
but I think a big influence for me was, I went to foster care as a punishment after juvinille prison many years ago, and it was non stop labor lol throwing hay bales, setting tobacco like the 1800s. Hogs, chickens, goats, you name they had it. But I naturally just loved the life style, and it taught you to work like a dog without any pay. But when you reap what you have sowed it's a blessing.

Back