2 week update.

Got back from vacation Saturday and came back to this = (

Found some rot on a lower bud, and a little in the cola of the amnesia. Cut her down because she is so small I can't risk losing more lol. She was fattening up nicely, a little premature, but what can you do. Here is a cola shot.
View attachment 941426

Found a tiny spec of mold on the white sirius, cut it out, and am keeping a close eye on her. She is fattening up nicely

View attachment 941427

Cheese xxl is almost finished, going to see if it will fatten up anymore. If not she'll come down soon. Definately not a prize winner, but she has some good looking trichs.

View attachment 941433

I've trimmed out most of the dying leaves. Two of the rot locations had dead leaves at that location, which may have been part of the problem.
:nono:man, I had to do an early harvest because of BR on one of my entries, hope WS doesn't get anymore!, Cheese is looking taste!
TN kush, she's about 6.5 to 7 ft tall, and and about the same across.
Started to flower and alredy seeing the start of trich production.
You can see her tops even at the very top of the pic.
View attachment 941693
View attachment 941696
Humble Pie [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] she's about 4.5 ft, nice n wide canopy, shitty pic and angle.
View attachment 941694
Humble Pie [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] about 5.5 ft.tall bad angle again hard to take pics at this location lol
View attachment 941695
:greenthumb::bow:
Updated main page with entries to current!!

Here are my 3 entries

Sweet Green Poison Fast F1
View attachment 942046

View attachment 942047

View attachment 942048

DP Blueberry day 130
View attachment 942049

View attachment 942050

And finally the 11 roses...nearly impossible to get a proper pic anymore...huge plant!!
View attachment 942051
speechless!
I'm about to head out east to the desert to check on the BBK. Unfortunately, she appears to have re-vegged for no known reason. Light hours didn't change.

Luckily the big pot full of c99auto is exploding right now! Gotta go kill the boys for my pops.
have a good trip:pass:
This is wild so many people on here are thinking just like me and my family.
It's time to go back in time. The earth and God will provide.
I've been finding tons of nice edible mushrooms this year as well.
But were all talking about raising chickens, grandpa wants beef haha.
My neighbor raising rabbits, good eating. Fuck GMO bs.
cool, doesn't seem like going back to me, more like, up the trail we go!

Couple of days ago found another speck of BR on Little Sister Bubba Trouble, one of my entries, so harvested she was. Big heavy juicy sticky!..........................
P1070736.JPG
P1070740.jpg
P1070741.JPG
P1070739.JPG

big Bertha Bubba Trouble will be harvested ina couple of days. Hoping to have my final 2 pics in before the end of the month. All dependent on me deciding which 2 colas:shrug:
You ever had a problem with blight in your area?

I took the same steps on everything food a decade ago. We try to be self reliant with most food. It is a shitload of work!
Definitely is I have lived on a farm all my life raisin cattle horses pigs sheep rabbits chickens and we hunt everything that lives in theses parts only thing we get from store is sugar flour stuff like that we make our own bread milk goats n cows butcher em make jelly n stuff from our friut tree orchard n collect honey from our bees so I know all about the hard work it is non stop sun up to sun down 365 days a year hard work but couldn't feel more proud humble and greatful all at the same time;-)

Damn swan that blows hopin the best for ya ....so went this morning to check ladies for pm since it rained all night after I applied the sm-90 I got yesterday and found this .....at first I had no idea what it was thought it was a type of mold I'd never seen ...it was a white ball on the bottom of a leaf and it had almost what looked like white hairy mold with grey tips forming a ball...well I squashed it to see what it was and it was hundreds of tiny clear eggs inside this white moldy sack... anyone know what the hell leaves these white mold looking egg sacks? Cuz im clueless have never seen this before!!
Could it be ladybird eggs? I was the same when i found these lol
1792b3fb6285664ba620a01b203853e3.jpg

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

Well......... I did it

I just chopped the Mataro Blue in the greenhose
damn I hated doing that! But she still hadn't flower and my autos will be done by Oct 1st or so she had to go, at least now she's not blocking light to the autos.
The base of the stalk was the biggest of any plant I've grown almost as big around as a soup can. Some branches were bigger than some plants I've grown!

Haven't taken a stump pic yet will later.

Say goodbye!

Mataro Blue pic1 -8-11-2018.JPG

Back