TN kush, she's about 6.5 to 7 ft tall, and and about the same across.
Started to flower and alredy seeing the start of trich production.
You can see her tops even at the very top of the pic.
20180815_105620.jpg

20180815_084000.jpg

Humble Pie [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] she's about 4.5 ft, nice n wide canopy, shitty pic and angle.
20180815_114522.jpg

Humble Pie [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] about 5.5 ft.tall bad angle again hard to take pics at this location lol
20180815_083932.jpg

Concerned citizen bear here...

Those plants look large and lush, but am I seeing male flowers trying to push out of that apical bud in the second picture?
I don't think so brother, this plant has been re vegged tho. So I'll definitely be keeping a eye out haha

Looks like I will be chopping my comp girls asap now due to rot.

Sorry to bring bad vibes into the ranks people!

I've taken my eye off the ball big time, life has been busy and the weather has been pretty rubbish.

As a result it looks like some decent colas are going to fall by the wayside...

8c3413f9b0563f4fff7b1182d94d0c28.jpg

67030ca5b4e1d4cf0e297a2248af3eab.jpg

5993d8b4263ec8a4caee4aeae43f975a.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Damn sorry to hear about the mold man!! Fire up the pics you want as your final entry. And let me know what ones you want to use. Need a final dry and a final wet pic.

Should have a update 2moro @912GreenSkell
Edit:
@912GreenSkell
I'm have a problem I just realized, i took pics today of the girls for a update, looking real nice!
But If I upload them it will run out my data. Lmao which is 15 damn dollars extra. Wth to do?

When does your data reset? I can't see this being a big deal.

2 week update.

Got back from vacation Saturday and came back to this = (

Found some rot on a lower bud, and a little in the cola of the amnesia. Cut her down because she is so small I can't risk losing more lol. She was fattening up nicely, a little premature, but what can you do. Here is a cola shot.
View attachment 941426

Found a tiny spec of mold on the white sirius, cut it out, and am keeping a close eye on her. She is fattening up nicely

View attachment 941427

Cheese xxl is almost finished, going to see if it will fatten up anymore. If not she'll come down soon. Definately not a prize winner, but she has some good looking trichs.

View attachment 941433

I've trimmed out most of the dying leaves. Two of the rot locations had dead leaves at that location, which may have been part of the problem.

Loving the look of the cheese xxl bud!!

Concerned citizen bear here...

Those plants look large and lush, but am I seeing male flowers trying to push out of that apical bud in the second picture?
Man dunno I zoomed in n it really does look like it...I'd double check to make sure bro even tripple check

Back