before I forget
official monthly update @912GreenSkell

Electra Citrus Noir......View attachment 935574 View attachment 935575 Bertha Bubba Trouble...View attachment 935581 ......................................................................................................View attachment 935582
Little Sister Bubba Trouble..View attachment 935583 .View attachment 935587
Bro how u get ur autos so damn big!! U get ur seeds offline or they urs? Excellent looking ladies be a fine crop of meds for ya off those bad girls!!!

Thanks very much I'm hoping for a good harvest an need spaces filled as tight as I can get em not a huge space but not actually micro maybe micro greenhouse lol

Eve
before I forget
official monthly update @912GreenSkell

Electra Citrus Noir......View attachment 935574 View attachment 935575 Bertha Bubba Trouble...View attachment 935581 ......................................................................................................View attachment 935582
Little Sister Bubba Trouble..View attachment 935583 .View attachment 935587
Every year the get bigger an better way to use your environment to kick ass an stay stoned friend .

Bro how u get ur autos so damn big!! U get ur seeds offline or they urs? Excellent looking ladies be a fine crop of meds for ya off those bad girls!!!
Bubba Trouble from our very own @Magic , go to forums, Cannabis Breeders(independent), check out Magic Strains!. Magic created a big amazon with BT! Citrus Noir is from Autoflower Portal, lots of nice strains. I grew these in 10 gal garden soil fortified with humanure compost, always grows em big. This year I amended the potting soil with Down to Earth Rose and Flower, 4-8-4, and EB Stone Organics Ultra Bloom, 0-10-10. At preflower I started boosting with Ultra Bloom. My first real boosting attempt, seems to be working.

Last edited:
So @912GreenSkell was wondering if u could help a growbro out ..or anyone else that might know....so went to check ladirs and my landrace afgani n my blue amnesia r I flower but my blue amnesia loooks to have a problem so wanna get it fixed this is the most important stage after all!! So here's a few pics of her leaves...any ideas been feeding g the foxfarm nutes grow big and the big bloom n just a few days ago gave em a lil tiger bloom for flower and then a few days later came down to see this so not sure it's definitely nute deficiency/over feeding....any help would be appreciated thank you
....:toke: is it still progressing Mark? Are they in the ground, or sunken pots? How much did you give? ... does look like mild burn, or early K defc.,... do you have a little tip burn on the other leaves, especially the top newest ones?

Back