I really want an Indica based CBD plant. With potent 50/50 strains, you still get a high and I'm not a big fan of a Sativa high. Its ok, but not what I'm looking for and most of the people who are using it agree. I feel,that an Indica CBD plant gives a broader spectrum of cannabinoids and medicinal values.
In fact though, I've been wondering, we've always been told that Indicas are the source of CBD, yet 70% of the available CBD strains are Sativa. Why??? lol.

I will say again though, this IS a very nice strain that is easy to grow and makes good medicine!
oh I totally agree with ya there, need more indica cbd options for sure.
Now see I'm a big sativa guy and am cursed with anxiety so sativa cbd strains fit me very well.

Here’s my silver bullet haze (the smallest ones) and triply gorillas (the biggest ones) braving their first storm!

When’s the deadline for entries?

B4892717-6A11-4128-89A9-FB5FCDB7DB8A.jpeg
8EC5F00B-0111-42BF-B3A2-B3B6576B4FB3.jpeg

Day 4 of flowering I'm hoping they don't stretch much but I'm usually not that lucky ,growing in fast an tall have started to train the plants down as needed .Happy Friday my afn outsiders .
20180728_085859.jpg

So what do you guys reckon about this:

Ok so some interesting developments.

I don't believe it, my autocompassion CBD lime is flowering. Now although I say "CBD lime" I wonder if it's actually not that strain at all and there was a mix up at the seed resellers?

If you recall at day 58 she wasn't doing anything so I took some drastic measures and did some 12/12 lighting plus supercropped just about every branch, plus accidentally topped a few and she bounced right back.

Over the last 2 weeks I've supercropped more and topped more. Hell, there are branches that have been supercropped, topped and then supercropped again and still she's bounced right back.

And now on day 72 she's flowering. On an auto? Nah that can't be right can it?!

I wonder how long it will be in flower for. Its anyone's guess.

So I plan to taper in some bloom nutes now and leave her be to do whatever she's gonna do. She's pretty gnarly as I kinda stopped keeping her tidy a few weeks back when I wasn't sure what to do with her.

PS the replacement CBD lime that Dutch Passion sent me broke soil on Tuesday so we'll see how v2.0 goes. It will be interesting to compare to this possible mystery meant to be CBD lime plant that's acting weird.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

72days and now flowering? It is still n auto some of them are unpredictible

Hi everyone hope y'all's weekend is going good ...anyways thought while I was on a burn break at work I'd throw some non comps on here that I'm about to flower ....top two plants in the white and yellow buckets are peyote critical and the bottom row left plant is my mama mia and one on the right is by far my favorite and sticks like hell even in veg is the badazz kush n once again people if u haven't tried this strain u have got too!! Very fast growth and bushy but if growing indoors have ur air filter ready!! Well peace everyone n happy growing!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180728_093248.jpg
    IMG_20180728_093248.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 57
So what do you guys reckon about this:

Ok so some interesting developments.

I don't believe it, my autocompassion CBD lime is flowering. Now although I say "CBD lime" I wonder if it's actually not that strain at all and there was a mix up at the seed resellers?

If you recall at day 58 she wasn't doing anything so I took some drastic measures and did some 12/12 lighting plus supercropped just about every branch, plus accidentally topped a few and she bounced right back.

Over the last 2 weeks I've supercropped more and topped more. Hell, there are branches that have been supercropped, topped and then supercropped again and still she's bounced right back.

And now on day 72 she's flowering. On an auto? Nah that can't be right can it?!

I wonder how long it will be in flower for. Its anyone's guess.

So I plan to taper in some bloom nutes now and leave her be to do whatever she's gonna do. She's pretty gnarly as I kinda stopped keeping her tidy a few weeks back when I wasn't sure what to do with her.

PS the replacement CBD lime that Dutch Passion sent me broke soil on Tuesday so we'll see how v2.0 goes. It will be interesting to compare to this possible mystery meant to be CBD lime plant that's acting weird.

Cheers
Swan

genetic roulette can be a frustrating game:pass:

Hi everyone hope y'all's weekend is going good ...anyways thought while I was on a burn break at work I'd throw some non comps on here that I'm about to flower ....top two plants in the white and yellow buckets are peyote critical and the bottom row left plant is my mama mia and one on the right is by far my favorite and sticks like hell even in veg is the badazz kush n once again people if u haven't tried this strain u have got too!! Very fast growth and bushy but if growing indoors have ur air filter ready!! Well peace everyone n happy growing!!
exuding health!

Back