man, I bet you were so worried about the girls when it was slicing down on ya! Natural pruning leaves a little to desired. Can you bind up the split?:pass:

For sure...when the hail was flying and the wind was tearing our yard into pieces, i was very worried!! Considering, I am very happy with the damage. The split main stalk is so thick, there is nothing i can do with this one. I will just support the branches to stop further splitting, and build a tent to stop rain from getting into the hole in the trunk. The supports saved my ass on a few plants for sure!! Blueberry would be decimated without the reverse supports, and she made it through unscathed!!

Last edited:
Looks like nute burn to me, give them plain water for 2-3 days then lighten up on the nutes!
Word...I've had nute burn on a few plants before but it's aleaaljust been the very tips n that's all this shot up the leaves almost over night so thought it could be something else

And my current pic of my Ducksfoot. She's beginning to flower! I'm excited, this is a F1 of my ducksfoot ( local ) x ducksfoot ( bought online ) cross and she looks good. I little slower to flower, my other duck is already about 14 days into flower!

View attachment 934527
nice early flowering on that duckfoot of yours, what's your current daylength?
when I grew the original duckfoot I had to light dep them to get them to finish on time, and my first cross with early strains was still on the late side(harvest around mid october), only this year I have a webbed leaf plant that's already in flower, since about half july, but that one was that first cross again crossed to an early danish strain, so only 25% ducksfoot in ancestry.

I'm at about 13:58 of usable light hours, though both ducks are partially shaded in the morning.

The local ducksfoot has been grown here for close to 25 years now. Claims are a biker brought it back for Australia at least that long ago. It has been a long time favorite here. My duck finished the second week of September last year, she's a 7-8 week strain. My cross?......Who knows lol. I believe the ( possibly Wally Duck's Cross? ) goes 10-12 weeks so I'm hoping thew cross stays under 10 weeks.
I've also made a auto photo cross with my duck and my Blue Dragon, I'm calling it Azure Duck I've got her to F2, and hoping for autos from the F3 I'll be making soon.

nice early flowering on that duckfoot of yours, what's your current daylength?
when I grew the original duckfoot I had to light dep them to get them to finish on time, and my first cross with early strains was still on the late side(harvest around mid october), only this year I have a webbed leaf plant that's already in flower, since about half july, but that one was that first cross again crossed to an early danish strain, so only 25% ducksfoot in ancestry.

I was just gifted some Ducksfoot direct from Australia just a few days ago! I'm excited! Its still a hybrid I believe I've friend who've been hunting for a pure ducksfoot but no success so far.

I'm at about 13:58 of usable light hours, though both ducks are partially shaded in the morning.

The local ducksfoot has been grown here for close to 25 years now. Claims are a biker brought it back for Australia at least that long ago. It has been a long time favorite here. My duck finished the second week of September last year, she's a 7-8 week strain. My cross?......Who knows lol. I believe the ( possibly Wally Duck's Cross? ) goes 10-12 weeks so I'm hoping thew cross stays under 10 weeks.
I've also made a auto photo cross with my duck and my Blue Dragon, I'm calling it Azure Duck I've got her to F2, and hoping for autos from the F3 I'll be making soon.
ah, you're a bit more south than me than, just looked it up and I'm still at 15.47 hours of daylight currently(and around 16.20 hours light when I first saw flowering in that one plant). so that explains why the ducks are earlier for you.

So @912GreenSkell was wondering if u could help a growbro out ..or anyone else that might know....so went to check ladirs and my landrace afgani n my blue amnesia r I flower but my blue amnesia loooks to have a problem so wanna get it fixed this is the most important stage after all!! So here's a few pics of her leaves...any ideas been feeding g the foxfarm nutes grow big and the big bloom n just a few days ago gave em a lil tiger bloom for flower and then a few days later came down to see this so not sure it's definitely nute deficiency/over feeding....any help would be appreciated thank you
another vote for nute burn, you been feeding, so deficiency out, and she has been absorbing, looks good, until last feed?

Yeah, i'm a bit south of the Canadian border

ah, you're a bit more south than me than, just looked it up and I'm still at 15.47 hours of daylight currently(and around 16.20 hours light when I first saw flowering in that one plant). so that explains why the ducks are earlier for you.

So what do you guys reckon about this:

Ok so some interesting developments.

I don't believe it, my autocompassion CBD lime is flowering. Now although I say "CBD lime" I wonder if it's actually not that strain at all and there was a mix up at the seed resellers?

If you recall at day 58 she wasn't doing anything so I took some drastic measures and did some 12/12 lighting plus supercropped just about every branch, plus accidentally topped a few and she bounced right back.

Over the last 2 weeks I've supercropped more and topped more. Hell, there are branches that have been supercropped, topped and then supercropped again and still she's bounced right back.

And now on day 72 she's flowering. On an auto? Nah that can't be right can it?!

I wonder how long it will be in flower for. Its anyone's guess.

So I plan to taper in some bloom nutes now and leave her be to do whatever she's gonna do. She's pretty gnarly as I kinda stopped keeping her tidy a few weeks back when I wasn't sure what to do with her.

PS the replacement CBD lime that Dutch Passion sent me broke soil on Tuesday so we'll see how v2.0 goes. It will be interesting to compare to this possible mystery meant to be CBD lime plant that's acting weird.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back