:smokeout: :greenthumb: ...looking great mates!

>>> Trail' my booosh-man :d5:... resin-us! ...CN is so loaded,... BT doing their thing for you yet again! :hump:

>>> Don Skelly :bow:.... next storm, throw your body over them! :bighug:-- aawchhh! --me bairns! :yoinks: :rofl: ..no further significant damage to report I trust....:pass:

>>>
:greencheck: Update for the photo's! .... C+2.0 and MoB got some LST to pull those lat's out into the light better,.. shaping well so far....Grapefruit and 11 Roses are doing it all themselves- :thumbsup:

-- 11 Roses
11Ra.jpg
11Rb.jpg

---> Maines Own Blueberry
...hawking that top :eek1:..looks suspiciously dense, like pre-bloom,...:nono: -too soon! MoB is notorious for slamming on the stretch brakes when that happens...
mob1.jpg
mob2.jpg

mob3.jpg

>>> Grapefruit

GF1.jpg
GF2.jpg

Group shot....:cheers:

grp.jpg

Don Skelly :bow:.... next storm, throw your body over them! :bighug:-- aawchhh! --me bairns! :yoinks: :rofl: ..no further significant damage to report I trust....:pass:

Nah....just the 40 or so tips lost, and countless holes through leaves. Overall they are just fine. Was working on building the security station today...while i was "up there" I took a couple of pics of a pair of ladies....non official entries, but i figure you guys would like to see a birds eye view(pics taken from 9 feet in the air) of a couple of plants.

Dinafem Blue Widow(green poison fast upper left, 11 roses upper right)
IMG_7800.JPG

Dutch Passion Think Fast
IMG_7802.JPG

Do you get the National Guard to help you trim????

:smoking::drool: :woody::cools:

Nah....just the 40 or so tips lost, and countless holes through leaves. Overall they are just fine. Was working on building the security station today...while i was "up there" I took a couple of pics of a pair of ladies....non official entries, but i figure you guys would like to see a birds eye view(pics taken from 9 feet in the air) of a couple of plants.

Dinafem Blue Widow(green poison fast upper left, 11 roses upper right)
View attachment 936040

Dutch Passion Think Fast
View attachment 936041

From how dark those leaves are, I'd say it has nutrient toxicity.
Hmm that's the one of the two Humble Pie, I also.got two doc holiday indoor. One doc holiday is also affected by this it is a much lighter green color. 2 of the 4 plants have a leaf (not all),...that has rust colored veins.
I'll take a better pic of the two affected plants. One HP and one DH.
They just got a good watering, I decided to put a small amount of local mollasses in the water this time see if it'll help with anything.
Hp on left DH on right
20180730_131547.jpg

Back