P1070518.JPG
and from the other direction, entry [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG], Little Sister Bubba Trouble in a all her grand bushiness, 48x 44"......

a couple of me entries:
The tiered effect, created by the telephoto, shortens the distance between plants, of course the eye sees all..........View attachment 934330
Close foreground IPCBD, not an entry. Electra citrus Noir next in line. And big Bertha Bubba Trouble, standing tall at a topped 57". Far cola, beyond Bertha's towers, is one of Little Sisters colas
Boah, how i missed those pics, excellent trail!
:thumbsup:

View attachment 934293 View attachment 934294 Will be pulling the tarp tonight at 6 day one of flowering on my ladies starts today .

Nice man!! Looking A-1!!

a couple of me entries:
The tiered effect, created by the telephoto, shortens the distance between plants, of course the eye sees all..........View attachment 934330
Close foreground IPCBD, not an entry. Electra citrus Noir next in line. And big Bertha Bubba Trouble, standing tall at a topped 57". Far cola, beyond Bertha's towers, is one of Little Sisters colas

As you can all see...last years auto victor won't go down without a serious fight!! :warrior::tang::warrior:

@912GreenSkell here are both my entries pal sour hound mephiso and heavyweight jackpot auto I kept them stored till both were finished and is it ok if I delete them now palView attachment 934365 View attachment 934366 View attachment 934367 View attachment 934368

Yes, sir!! Recorded in the offline folder...once you decide which of the two entries you want as your final entry(only one of the two will represent you!) let me know, and i will delete the second one.

REpped!! Fantastic Job St. Tom!

Yes, sir!! Recorded in the offline folder...once you decide which of the two entries you want as your final entry(only one of the two will represent you!) let me know, and i will delete the second one.

REpped!! Fantastic Job St. Tom!
I changed it to my jackpot auto as my entry cheers pal

Last edited:
I've got an actual cola pic from right after chop, the plant pic is deceptive. The actual cola is about 1/4 of that.

Interesting!! I hope you have not takn her down yet!! That pic doesnt quite qualify as a live cola shot. ;) If worst comes to worst we can crop it, but honestly i hope you can get a cleaner pic of the top of her.

Back