And my current pic of my Ducksfoot. She's beginning to flower! I'm excited, this is a F1 of my ducksfoot ( local ) x ducksfoot ( bought online ) cross and she looks good. I little slower to flower, my other duck is already about 14 days into flower!

View attachment 934527
ducksfoot, what a trip!, what's the smoke like?

I am quite liking the appearance of the haze cbd!

I just went through the posts and have an update ready ladies and gents. Should be updated to current on page one.

@Playboy mac - Hey way to go man!! You are the first to have an entirely complete set of 3 entries! I have your pics saved, and when you decide which of the 3 you want as your final entry let me know.

Lets all give playboy mac a shot of rep guys!! And while we are at it, we should also give @Alchemy a shot of rep for being the first to submit a completed entry.
Much appreciated brother! And also to anyone who hits me with rep!

I took cuts from the Humble Pie a couple weeks ago, I sexed them... And out of 3 seeds I got 2 females! Hulled the male earlier.

I left my phone at home so I will.be updating with pics within a day or two, everything looking nice!
And the BB auto taste like a Blueberry farted in your mouth lmao killer smoke.

Much appreciated brother! And also to anyone who hits me with rep!

I took cuts from the Humble Pie a couple weeks ago, I sexed them... And out of 3 seeds I got 2 females! Hulled the male earlier.

I left my phone at home so I will.be updating with pics within a day or two, everything looking nice!
And the BB auto taste like a Blueberry farted in your mouth lmao killer smoke.

The blueberry analogy :crying:

Nice man!! Looking A-1!!

As you can all see...last years auto victor won't go down without a serious fight!! :warrior::tang::warrior:
Thanks friend means a lot it's not even my best work I have had to battle bms the whole time an my temps have stayed high to combat an keep the bugs from taking over I stopped using sprays of any kind months ago an fed my plants organics that would make them heat tuff an also stronger to resist the bugs it seems to work .

I think people sometimes mistake genetic expression for phenotype expression. My Blue Dragon grows very differently outdoors compared to indoor. And I've seen more than one expression over the last three outdoor grows. I believe people sometimes mistake genetic expression for phenotype but they are quite different. environment can dictate how cannabis will grow, especially any strain with some Indica in them. Indicas come from an environment with unpredictable weather from one season to the next. They have adapted and will express the traits needed to survive the current years conditions. I've seen 5 different expressions in my Blue Dragon.
terroir :)

I hear ya with the height ain't got much width either lol but just happy to be growing in the sun with all the other fine afn friends I will be pulling the tarp tonight to induce flowering there's actually cops that drive through blasting a spot light looking for criminals or crime flash lights car lights an a flood lamp a neighbor uses who happens to be a pimp but he's trying to deter theives lol all this right in my yard with my plants not to mention a million broad mites on a tree 10 ft away an they don't look half bad .
Damn, DankJ..that's kind of a rodeo, good luck Bro

a couple of me entries:
The tiered effect, created by the telephoto, shortens the distance between plants, of course the eye sees all..........View attachment 934330
Close foreground IPCBD, not an entry. Electra citrus Noir next in line. And big Bertha Bubba Trouble, standing tall at a topped 57". Far cola, beyond Bertha's towers, is one of Little Sisters colas
I thought my indoor IPCBD looked good!!!:crying: Rockin it!

Back