Final cola picture DRY for mephisto mystery lady#3 View attachment 932602
:thumbsup::d5:
Well, i couldn't get online, it was too risky, because i was under suspicion during the investigation and MIB followed me also outdoors, but now it's closed due to failing evidence:smoking:
:bump:
what a shame, I'm about to cry, where's me vape?

Oh shit ... forgot to update I had to cut down due to rootmealybugs . And did not start an auto yet so I am out this season .
Sorry to disappoint you and myself.
Next year will be greater

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'
damn!:nono::pass:
**Official Pics Update**

Don't seem to be commenting much this year, feel a bit withdrawn ya know.

But anyway, still loving my garden and here's my 3 autos at day 67.

Stitches Love Potion - aka Casanova

0095016b2648ee27302cecb6f32cf6b6.jpg

e5de8a76b243a94dd610b936b76a4fa8.jpg

Barneys Pineapple Express - aka Nanas

74ef6ae63c59a4cae2dd9104315e7738.jpg

33f7d277ce3ccf2bda1f144274ba8fca.jpg

Dutch Passion Autocompassion CBD Lime - aka Limey

9bb5903067962064ee784b87417d799f.jpg

568beed0956afe09a592cbc0e473034d.jpg

Limey is growing vigorously but not flowering. I emailed Dutch Passion and had a lovely conversation and they surprised me by saying they'd send some seeds. I was super stoked as that was not the intention of my email, it was purely to ask for advice. Thanks so much Dutch Passion!
New seeds arrived on Friday so I put one to bed in some fresh soil and hope to still get a harvest this strain. I may have to build a little lean-to or frame if the weather turns in September but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
Obviously it won't be entered into the contest.

Oh and here's my non comp plant. Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry who is quite a runt but smells lovely.

155a073efc429b14ae6b789a07aa1aa1.jpg

ac092d21cf90862f823cfca8eef1b865.jpg

Final group shot...

7309f40e795075a87fb493351e82e255.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
some good looking bud headed your way, hey!, nice work

I really want an Indica based CBD plant. With potent 50/50 strains, you still get a high and I'm not a big fan of a Sativa high. Its ok, but not what I'm looking for and most of the people who are using it agree. I feel,that an Indica CBD plant gives a broader spectrum of cannabinoids and medicinal values.
In fact though, I've been wondering, we've always been told that Indicas are the source of CBD, yet 70% of the available CBD strains are Sativa. Why??? lol.

I will say again though, this IS a very nice strain that is easy to grow and makes good medicine!
I have the same question
Starting yesterday, humidity has rocketed up to 80% RH and stayed there. Overnight temps of around 70F. Perfect Boytris weather............I'm chopping the rest of my plants today rather than risk bud rot. I'll post pics later and get final bud shots for the chosen buds of the CBD and Blue Dragon.
now there is a curve ya wanna be well ahead of!
Well, my instincts were right! I found just one spot of budrot starting in my Blue Dragon. I cut out the bud right away! The rest of the plant was fine, I checked closely as I trimmed and cut all colas down into just buds to be sure it can't continue.

View attachment 934156

So Blue Dragon is done and trimmed final plant pic and the contest live bud. The dry pic is going to be of a single bud, i HAD to do this to preserve my buds!

View attachment 934157 ive Bud

Contest Live Bud

View attachment 934158
just one little spot, and we just gotta open her up to see wtf, glad there was no more funk!
She was a leafy bitch! A pain in the ass to trim!

Now, some observations on genetic expression.

I think people sometimes mistake genetic expression for phenotype expression. My Blue Dragon grows very differently outdoors compared to indoor. And I've seen more than one expression over the last three outdoor grows. I believe people sometimes mistake genetic expression for phenotype but they are quite different. environment can dictate how cannabis will grow, especially any strain with some Indica in them. Indicas come from an environment with unpredictable weather from one season to the next. They have adapted and will express the traits needed to survive the current years conditions. I've seen 5 different expressions in my Blue Dragon.

I've had this expression before in plants that got larger, FAT big cola with just s few side branches. Others were bushes. I had one that was a GIANT single cola almost 5 feet tall in a three a gallon pot, that was one giant cola!

Scent is different also, its even sweeter!
And the Black Dragon. She smells mildly stinky with a bit out citrus, UNTIL............. she starts drying usually. This one.....OMG Does she STINK! Dead skunk in the middle of the road....lol!

The CBD haze gets chopped shortly. here she is for the last time, in the raised bed. Overall, I'm quite pleased with this grow.

View attachment 934159

cheers J!, shining in the face of adversity!
thanks ol friend I'm going to have to tarp em pretty soon the amount of growing there doing an how big there getting fast will soon be a problem I don't like em scraping the roof if I can help it an several are there time to break out the bamboo an rope .

Back