No sir...no code needed, just need a pic of a live cola or bud, as well as a dried bud shot to conclude you entry.

Oooooo so i gots me an update!! I figure that video updates should absolutely be allowed as long as they clearly point out the entry plants. So here is a vid with my 3 entries, Dutch Passion Blueberry, Delicious 11 roses, and Sweet Green POison Fast

So not the full plant in pot then and thanks again pal

No sir...no code needed, just need a pic of a live cola or bud, as well as a dried bud shot to conclude you entry.

Oooooo so i gots me an update!! I figure that video updates should absolutely be allowed as long as they clearly point out the entry plants. So here is a vid with my 3 entries, Dutch Passion Blueberry, Delicious 11 roses, and Sweet Green POison Fast

Nice garden man. Thanks for the tour, I didn't realise we could even post videos lol

I took my outdoor sour hound glad I did slight mould issue I got it early I will post my pics once she's dry
20180706_132415.jpg

Ya that's the exact reason I didn't do an early auto run cuz last yr my early ones almost every single one got mold even after spraying n taking all the steps I could to prevent it n this yr was wetter then last we have 23 inches of rainfall all ready this yr!! So wasn't up for watching my ladies go through hell again n having to throw away meds
Yep, and the humidity has also been nuts where I'm at. I was very lucky to only have few buds affected.

Even a million broad mites couldn't hold these ladies back skelly ogs back still fighting even though there millions outside
20180706_181810.jpg

Back