20180703_221042.jpg
Weird the pic wasn't there for me....but now it is!! Okay i will pull out the other one...cool, nice pic!

Edit - ahh you edited in....obviously you are the only one stoned to the max!! :D
Lmao love ur edit

Last edited:
Stunning plants all around guys!! @Vlad The Inhaler nice recovery there bud!! Great to see!

And here we go with my 3 Official Entries!! Day 69 Eleven Roses, so far this strain is indeed proving to be a warrior of an outdoor plant!!
View attachment 925334

Day 89 Sweet seeds Green Poison Fast
View attachment 925335

Day 89 Dutch Passion Blueberry (Woah!!)
View attachment 925336
Always a pleasure to watch u do ur magic with those ladies absolutely stunning bro great job!!

Yea that's for sure! Appreciate it bro
Ya that's the exact reason I didn't do an early auto run cuz last yr my early ones almost every single one got mold even after spraying n taking all the steps I could to prevent it n this yr was wetter then last we have 23 inches of rainfall all ready this yr!! So wasn't up for watching my ladies go through hell again n having to throw away meds

Last edited:
@912GreenSkell what are the rules about taking a plant down do we need a code or just pics both of my girls are just about cooked so i may take one down this weekend so was just curious about the pics ect as this is different to the other battles i have been in and are currently going on

@912GreenSkell what are the rules about taking a plant down do we need a code or just pics both of my girls are just about cooked so i may take one down this weekend so was just curious about the pics ect as this is different to the other battles i have been in and are currently going on

No sir...no code needed, just need a pic of a live cola or bud, as well as a dried bud shot to conclude you entry.

Oooooo so i gots me an update!! I figure that video updates should absolutely be allowed as long as they clearly point out the entry plants. So here is a vid with my 3 entries, Dutch Passion Blueberry, Delicious 11 roses, and Sweet Green POison Fast

Last edited:
Back