Auto entry Lowrider#2 X Original BB
Had to harvest started to Rot!
but I got her just in time, she's not to early but would of liked to.see her go another week.
Fresh Bud pic (only took 1 lol)
20180630_191127.jpg

Dried pic.
20180703_204723.jpg

20180703_221010.jpg

This girl yielded a minimum of 3.5 oz and was over 4 ft tall, she did retain the BB taste and smell.
Tho one pheno was super funky dumpster shit lol. From Southern Oregon seeds auto BB.
Will be doing a review, yall.will love it IMO.

Last edited:
but I got her just in time, she's not to early but would of liked to.see her go another week.
View attachment 926066
Dried pic.
View attachment 926079
View attachment 926078
This girl yielded a minimum of 3.5 oz and was over 4 ft tall, she did retain the BB scent and smell.
Tho one pheno was super funky dumpster shit lol. From Southern Oregon seeds auto BB.
Damn!!

View attachment 926066
Dried pic.
View attachment 926079
View attachment 926078
This girl yielded a minimum of 3.5 oz and was over 4 ft tall, she did retain the BB scent and smell.

really nice!! Wish you would have taken a live untrimmed bud pic...any chance you have a good one before you trimmed it up? Either way its fine....not going to get super sticky on the small details.

For the rest of you guys though....the rules state.

2 There will be 4 voting polls for entrants that make it through to the end of harvest. Two polls will be for autoflowering plants(Live Untrimmed bud, and one for dried trimmed), and two polls will be for photoperiod plants(Live Untrimmed bud, and one for dried trimmed). No full plants pics will be allowed in the voting polls.

3 The polls voting process(for both the auto and photo) will be split into 2 polls. One poll will be for Live Untrimmed Bud or Cola(fan leaves removed is fine, a cola is defined as a string of buds with no stalk showing), and one poll will be for Dried Trimmed Bud.

Trust me when i say a live cola untrimmed shot is going to get more votes than a trimmed bud!! Here is the winning photo entry from last year DP think fast
Live Cola Pic
912greenskell3.JPG

Dried Bud Pic
912greenskell.JPG

Alchemy - If you don't have a live untrimmed bud pic, let me know and i will copy the supplied pics of your first entry into my offline folder. As soon as you post the rest of your entries, i will update to the front page reflecting the completed status of your first entry.

really nice!! Wish you would have taken a live untrimmed bud pic...any chance you have a good one before you trimmed it up? Either way its fine....not going to get super sticky on the small details.

For the rest of you guys though....the rules state.

2 There will be 4 voting polls for entrants that make it through to the end of harvest. Two polls will be for autoflowering plants(Live Untrimmed bud, and one for dried trimmed), and two polls will be for photoperiod plants(Live Untrimmed bud, and one for dried trimmed). No full plants pics will be allowed in the voting polls.

3 The polls voting process(for both the auto and photo) will be split into 2 polls. One poll will be for Live Untrimmed Bud or Cola(fan leaves removed is fine, a cola is defined as a string of buds with no stalk showing), and one poll will be for Dried Trimmed Bud.

Trust me when i say a live cola untrimmed shot is going to get more votes than a trimmed bud!! Here is the winning photo entry from last year DP think fast
Live Cola Pic
View attachment 926093

Dried Bud Pic
View attachment 926094

Alchemy - If you don't have a live untrimmed bud pic, let me know and i will copy the supplied pics of your first entry into my offline folder. As soon as you post the rest of your entries, i will update to the front page reflecting the completed status of your first entry.
Thanks to edibles.... this all I got for untrimmed bro, I've been so medicated lately , for many days I've thought of not mak8ng any more post at all hibernate lmao...
Edit....
4got to post pic..
20180704_004522.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to edibles.... this all I got for untrimmed bro, I've been so medicated lately , for many days I've thought of not mak8ng any more post at all hibernate lmao

Hahahaha that is a totally understandable and justifiable reason!! :D Okay i will add those two pics to the final folder.

Back