The muntjac is a small, compact deer tho... fits easily into any confined space. I’d highly recommend them. Here’s one..
6580ef28565adf612a07ed513399113d.jpg

There is a ton of meat on that little bugger!! Somebodies been fuelling the munchies!! ;)

decided to take the WTR down today
IMG_2475.JPG

A4 s1, growing nicely now with the sunny weather.
IMG_2477.JPG
IMG_2478.JPG

the WS07xA6. starting to grow a little more and rise above the strawberries, but it still needs to come into a serious growthspurt, probably won't be long now.
IMG_2479.JPG

and my 3rd photo entry, now first pic as official entry.
A4 x (WS07xA6)
IMG_2480.JPG

I just replaced mine and my new one is FAR superior to the others I've had. My last one was an LG, it cooled well but was, ( not exaggerating ) as loud as a 747 on takeoff and sucked electricity like a drunk at a free beer festival.........

My new is a Whynter. It cools very well, has about as high an efficiency rating as you'll find on a portable ( non are very efficient ) rated at 10.8 EER. And its quiet! Quieter than my window unit!
Its a dual hose model and it aslo vents moister to the outside and rarely needs draining. I highly reccomend this unit!

here's where I got mine:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Whynter-11...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I have had to order a portable air conditioning unit last year was a total washout its 28c now at 10pm as you say it could be climate change i think thats very possible

I have had to order a portable air conditioning unit last year was a total washout its 28c now at 10pm as you say it could be climate change i think thats very possible

Climate change is being caused by all of the MH & HPS lighting in use and growing... LED will save the planet !:crying:

Climate change is being caused by all of the MH & HPS lighting in use and growing... LED will save the planet !:crying:
i use led lights in my tent pal led piss all over hps

Back