No sir...no code needed, just need a pic of a live cola or bud, as well as a dried bud shot to conclude you entry.

Oooooo so i gots me an update!! I figure that video updates should absolutely be allowed as long as they clearly point out the entry plants. So here is a vid with my 3 entries, Dutch Passion Blueberry, Delicious 11 roses, and Sweet Green POison Fast

man, I'm hooked on your vids! Updates where never this good, now we have your voice!

My Frisian Duck bushing out :) even i struggle to spot it's canna, definitely getting these out in the wild next year!
6a42f58668e7297b21614813c155da48.jpg
b79395d8e02f0027cf42aafc8442d5c9.jpg
0603bf95f0b90b52d58ede2bda0743bb.jpg
9bca2548f3776f1ac1d935b39cb54c47.jpg

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

UPDATE PICS GUYS....
Photos...View attachment 927703 cookies kush^View attachment 927704 blackberry kush^View attachment 927705lemon og^
Loving the organics...and this uk weather:cools: View attachment 927706
Greenhouse is getting overgrown its hard to get individuals. I'll try harder next time lol. 2 of the 3 are there. Colorado cookies (top) night queen (bottom) none entry glueberry og (middle)View attachment 927718
S.o.d.k standing tall.
....finally sussed getting the pics right way up......just turn the camera, simple haha.
plants are cruise n, no worries!

man, I'm hooked on your vids! Updates where never this good, now we have your voice!

Thats what i need to hear my friend!! I will certainly be making more vids! Because of limited internet and limited uploading capabilities, i will only be able to post 500mb work of vids each week(thats the weekly cap allowed on a free vimeo account). So at this time I can upload a single 4 minute vid a week. This week i am going to veer away from the time it takes to do a garden tour and stick with some educations vids. Will likely do 2 two minute vids.

Thats what i need to hear my friend!! I will certainly be making more vids! Because of limited internet and limited uploading capabilities, i will only be able to post 500mb work of vids each week(thats the weekly cap allowed on a free vimeo account). So at this time I can upload a single 4 minute vid a week. This week i am going to veer away from the time it takes to do a garden tour and stick with some educations vids. Will likely do 2 two minute vids.
:d5::thumbsup::pass:

Back