A pic of my final girl in a 3 ltr pot my sour hounds drying in paper bags this girl will be pulled down any day now
20180709_100130.jpg
20180709_100158.jpg

So guys went for a walk n took a lil video hope y'all like it! It's no Skelly garden but proud of it all the same alot of hard work n still ain't even close to done!!
man, I'm hooked on your vids! Updates where never this good, now we have your voice!
Right I was so expecting an old head voice and we have a young canuk voice instead lol love it!!

Right I was so expecting an old head voice and we have a young canuk voice instead lol love it!!

Ha!! Yeah i aged pretty well considering everything i have been through, and that includes my voice! I often look at other folks my age, and i think "damn, I am doing pretty friggin' good!" :D :D :D

So guys went for a walk n took a lil video hope y'all like it! It's no Skelly garden but proud of it all the same alot of hard work n still ain't even close to done!!

Awesome...cant wait to see the vid!!

Ha!! Yeah i aged pretty well considering everything i have been through, and that includes my voice! I often look at other folks my age, and i think "damn, I am doing pretty friggin' good!" :D :D :D

Awesome...cant wait to see the vid!!
Well took a awesome vid but can't figure out how to download it on here not very tec smart lol so working on it really want ya to see it....

Did you want that to be your final cola pic ? If so i will save it to my folder, so its easily found when the time comes(if you choose that plant of course)
I have them stored for when I dry them so I have both plants pics safe and thanks pal

Back