What can I do with the non auto, just wait it out?
Its a real shame both the Dutch Passion beans one hasn't seemed to auto and the other is a runt.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

There is a few things you can "try".

- A high PK based fertilizer might kick her into flower
- A 24-48 period of darkness might kick her into flower

There is a few things you can "try".

- A high PK based fertilizer might kick her into flower
- A 24-48 period of darkness might kick her into flower
Thanks man, I've been putting it off having faith she'll turn the corner but I think I'll have to give this a go.

What can I do with the non auto, just wait it out?
Its a real shame both the Dutch Passion beans one hasn't seemed to auto and the other is a runt.

swan i would just leave it out soon the light will be close to 12 hrs daily so you will be good and at least you can say you have grown both outside

Update:

I figure the Haze CBD has about a week to go. The Blue Dragon I'm letting go another 2-3 weeks just because I can lol! BUD!

The ducksfoot... iwsh I'd chose the other plant! The second duck is flowering already! The one I picked is a cross of local duck with what I assume is Wall Duck seed I bought online. I've no idea of when or how long this will take to flower, first time growing to to flower, as it is an F1 cross right now.

CBD:

CBD HAZE contest plant pic1 -7-10-2018.jpg
CBD HAZE contest plant pic2 -7-10-2018.jpg

Blue Dragon

Blue dragon contestr plant pic1 -7-10-2018.jpg

Ducksfoot

ducksfoot1 pic1 -7-10-2018.jpg

Ok well fellas finally think I got my video uploaded so hope y'all enjoy n sorry it's no Skelly garden but had my seeds stolen n had to order a bunch n didn't get em started near as early as I would have liked but is what it is....enjoy!!https://click.email.vimeo.com/?qs=6...834cacd4732c0aa8b3044fc627f865f8f2c9ea59d2447

Awesome vid!! At times it was an adventure!! Great stuff!! Because my vimeo account was deleted, i am not able to like or follow your vid, but i will be watching every one you post!! Landrace is really a great looking plant!

Update:

I figure the Haze CBD has about a week to go. The Blue Dragon I'm letting go another 2-3 weeks just because I can lol! BUD!

The ducksfoot... iwsh I'd chose the other plant! The second duck is flowering already! The one I picked is a cross of local duck with what I assume is Wall Duck seed I bought online. I've no idea of when or how long this will take to flower, first time growing to to flower, as it is an F1 cross right now.

CBD:

View attachment 928624 View attachment 928625

Blue Dragon

View attachment 928626

Ducksfoot

View attachment 928627

Looking great!! Man that blue dragon is a thick lady!

While i am here....my 3 entries doing superb!

Day 94 DP Blueberry
IMG_7570.JPG

Day 94 Sweet Green Poison Fast
IMG_7569.JPG

Day 74 Delicious Eleven Roses
IMG_7568.JPG

Back