Awesome vid!! At times it was an adventure!! Great stuff!! Because my vimeo account was deleted, i am not able to like or follow your vid, but i will be watching every one you post!! Landrace is really a great looking plant!

Looking great!! Man that blue dragon is a thick lady!

While i am here....my 3 entries doing superb!

Day 94 DP Blueberry
View attachment 928735

Day 94 Sweet Green Poison Fast
View attachment 928736

Day 74 Delicious Eleven Roses
View attachment 928737
Thanks bro appreciate it a lot of hard work and plenty of miles on the boots this yr that's for sure and ur ladies ...like always are absolutely stunning!!! What I'd do to spend a yr growing with you n learning from the master!!:worship:

Thanks bro appreciate it a lot of hard work and plenty of miles on the boots this yr that's for sure and ur ladies ...like always are absolutely stunning!!! What I'd do to spend a yr growing with you n learning from the master!!:worship:

Your video gave me a new perspective on your garden. Dig bigger holes bud!! At least try it on one plant, dig a 5'X5' hole one shovelful deep, and watch what happens!!!! No secrets here bud!

Your video gave me a new perspective on your garden. Dig bigger holes bud!! At least try it on one plant, dig a 5'X5' hole one shovelful deep, and watch what happens!!!! No secrets here bud!
Right on bro most of my holes are 3ft by 3 ft n about 18 inches deep my old garden had bigger holes but the trees around the clearing grew up the last 10 yrs so had to move a half mile or so down the swamp n started a new one plants get all day sun here from dawn till dusk but was in a hurry n was short on time n only dug holes 2×2 maybe a bit bigger but next yr will definitely dig em out first thing in spring so the holes r twice the size n hopefully my seeds dont get stolen again that was the main reason for my late start but all excuses aside next year things should be back to normal...for the most part lol

Jesus christ GS, I might as well throw in the towel!

We need some sunshine to happen in this rainforest, It's been cloudy more often than not. My poor girl is super lanky, so she got topped and her big fan laves removed to encourage her to bush.
IMG_1458.JPG

Morning guys,

An update, & then a small explanation...

Auto mephisto forum stomper 40 something...

And the photos are in... they're going to be on the small side, but every little bit...

2 iced grapefruit
1 KO kush
3 silver lemon haze
2 elfstone
15313205938248976804847007961058.jpg
1531320632530277536651074169166.jpg

Ok, on to the explanation.

I haven't been on as much as of late, this is currently the only thread I'm trying to keep up on.

I moved back to California to help my father care for my mother a few years back. Over the last 3 months, her Alzheimer's has accelerated exponentially. My time has become more and more limited as I try to help with her as well as keeping on him about taking care of himself.

My plans for my harvest haven't changed, and honestly, growing is a very centering place right now.

I'll be in and out as I can.

Really miss being more active here, but life is what it is.

Morning guys,

And the photos are in... they're going to be on the small side, but every little bit...

2 iced grapefruit
1 KO kush
3 silver lemon haze
2 elfstone View attachment 929065 View attachment 929066

I haven't been on as much as of late, this is currently the only thread I'm trying to keep up on.

I moved back to California to help my father care for my mother a few years back. Over the last 3 months, her Alzheimer's has accelerated exponentially. My time has become more and more limited as I try to help with her as well as keeping on him about taking care of himself.

My plans for my harvest haven't changed, and honestly, growing is a very centering place right now.

Good morning [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji848]

Its evening right Here man :pighug:

Cheers [emoji482]

Morning guys,

2 iced grapefruit
1 KO kush
3 silver lemon haze
2 elfstone View attachment 929065 View attachment 929066

Hope all gets better for your mother pal I know it's not easy and keep plodding on best you can

Heard that

Contest Entry Pics!

IMG_20180701_111737_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180701_111737_hdr_edit.jpg

And harvest on my AvT is done! Had her go to 92 days. Some cooler temps last week or so really colored the little gal up. Smell is good, after a wet trim, slow dry, it's now in jars curing. still awhile yet tho, still gassing off. Looking fwd to doing up a smoke report ;)

Yield looks around 140g when finished. Good bud density and structure.

Last edited:
Back