Just checked on them again. Two of them are recovering not to bad. They are just dwarves lol. I'll do an update today lol
Hope you salvage something my friend nowt worse after putting all the effort in

Jesus christ GS, I might as well throw in the towel!

We need some sunshine to happen in this rainforest, It's been cloudy more often than not. My poor girl is super lanky, so she got topped and her big fan laves removed to encourage her to bush.
View attachment 928891

Hahaha....fortunately the voting process has nothing to do with size!! It all boils down to how awesome a live bud/cola and the dried flower looks!!

Morning guys,

An update, & then a small explanation...

Auto mephisto forum stomper 40 something...

And the photos are in... they're going to be on the small side, but every little bit...

2 iced grapefruit
1 KO kush
3 silver lemon haze
2 elfstone View attachment 929065 View attachment 929066

Ok, on to the explanation.

I haven't been on as much as of late, this is currently the only thread I'm trying to keep up on.

I moved back to California to help my father care for my mother a few years back. Over the last 3 months, her Alzheimer's has accelerated exponentially. My time has become more and more limited as I try to help with her as well as keeping on him about taking care of himself.

My plans for my harvest haven't changed, and honestly, growing is a very centering place right now.

I'll be in and out as I can.

Really miss being more active here, but life is what it is.

My friend....you don't have to explain anything bud!! Family first!!

Contest Entry Pics!

View attachment 929138 View attachment 929139

And harvest on my AvT is done! Had her go to 92 days. Some cooler temps last week or so really colored the little gal up. Smell is good, after a wet trim, slow dry, it's now in jars curing. still awhile yet tho, still gassing off. Looking fwd to doing up a smoke report ;)

Yield looks around 140g when finished. Good bud density and structure.

Hot damn!! Man....that is an absolute stunner!! Gonna be tough to beat that one for you auto contestants!!!!! Did you want the top pic to be your final live bud/cola pic? Awesome work bud!!!

@dankstyle J - Man what a recovery!! Looking prime!!

Just checked on them again. Two of them are recovering not to bad. They are just dwarves lol. I'll do an update today lol

Remember.....one beautiful live bud shot and one fantastic dried bud pic can win this thing!! Doesnt matter if your plant is 1 foot or 1 meter tall...quality will win this contest!!

Last edited:
My friend....you don't have to explain anything bud!! Family first!!

Hot damn!! Man....that is an absolute stunner!! Gonna be tough to be that one for you auto contestants!!!!! Did you want the top pic to be your final live bud/cola pic? Awesome work bud!!!

@dankstyle J - Man what a recovery!! Looking prime!!

Remember.....one beautiful live bud shot and one fantastic dried bud pic can win this thing!! Doesnt matter if your plant is 1 foot or 1 meter tall...quality will win this contest!!

Ok good. I'll throw in an update today. They do look pretty nice. Good smell. = )

Cheers dude! What's the deal with this? Is it too late too enter? The banner says beginning of round two but the thread title says beginning in May?
Not to late just have to be planted after the 1 St of the yr that's all! So sprout some beans n hope in!!

So guys yes I'm in the auto part of the comp seeds are finally popping and here's the line up....4 grand daddy purp, 2 sweet tooth autos,4 cheese autos (one is a xxl cheese auto others were just cheese autos)3 white widdow xxl auto,3 Moby dick xxl auto,2 notlrthern lights xxl auto, 2 tangerine dream auto, 2 afgani mass xxl auto,4 gorilla glue auto,2 girl scout cookies auto, 4 lsd-25 autos,2 lost coast og autos,and 4 black berry kush autos:pass:gonna be some toking this fall buddy!!

OFFICIAL UPDATE

My holes I dug in the clay created a soup bowl that over watered my plants.

Also had quite a few deficiencies.

The cheese xxl auto didn't take to well to the unseasonable amount of rain we had.
0713182109c.jpg 0713182109d.jpg

The white sirius auto took it ok she seems kinda happy
0713182110.jpg 0713182110a.jpg

My amnesia auto is doing the best. She's looking pretty frosty!
0713182110b.jpg 0713182110c.jpg

Cheers dude! What's the deal with this? Is it too late too enter? The banner says beginning of round two but the thread title says beginning in May?

No sir, not too late!! I am hoping to have autos finished up by mid september, and any photos finished by mid november at the latest. So yeah there is still time!!

Back