Ok! @912GreenSkell here's the choices...

These are @ day 27... first is the forum stomperView attachment 923744
The next two went outside too early... VPD is blown thru here by mid morning.

Forum stomper
View attachment 923745

Strawberry nuggets View attachment 923746

Below the photo girls getting acclimated... 3 silver lemon haze, 2 elf stone, 2 iced grapefruit &1 KO kush.View attachment 923747

Below the sour livers... headed for a date with a set of bubble bags in 2 weeks.View attachment 923749
man, sour livers is looking classic!

Ok so update time first pic my afgani landrace day 60!! She's gonna be a beauty a lil over hip high"n I'm 6' 2""and we'll over 70 inches around! Stem is wider then two of my fingers now! Next two pics of my white widow big bud cross bushing out very nice after starting her lst training....and the 4 th n 5 th pic is the purple afgani and just like the ww she is starting to bush out after lst very nice as well!! Each one hit 30 days today...
landrace gonna be a big bush!

"OFFICIAL ENTRY PICS"
Here's my Entry [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] for Outdoor Photo's with a Flash Champion Super Auto in a 5Gal. Never grown this one so it will be an adventure and has been already

Week 1, 1.5, 3 and 30 days
View attachment 923653 View attachment 923654 View attachment 923655 View attachment 923656 View attachment 923657

I'm also going to be submitting [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] Outdoor photo as Green Crack but its not at 30 Days quite yet. Late start this year!

My Auto Entry's are in the works....
very nice D30!

official D60 entry pics(actually D58 from seed, close enough)
ok fellow auto contestants, read em and weep:haha:
getting crowded for pic taking
Electra.....Citrus Noir, 34" tall x 36" wide, still have enough room to get a pic of the top of her....
P1070267.JPG
Bertha....Bubba Trouble....even topped she wants to be a tree, standing @ 43" and still reaching..
P1070264.jpg

Little Sister.....Bubba Trouble....she really took to the topping, 36" tall x 40" wide, and of course BT still growing................
P1070269.JPG

@912GreenSkell just had a thought that might be of interest to people new & experienced alike.
We could start a thread recording plant/strain flowering times from latitudes all over the world. I'm not sure i've seen one on here unless i've missed it and i know i'd be interested to see such a thread. For instance i need an early flower start & quick finish with little mould. So far i've just taken an educated...ish guess lol. Still new to the outdoors....well all really lol
lets do it!

lets do it!
Start keeping tract of stuff like nute sensitivities, heat and cold tolerance, flooding/drying responses, insect damage, mold resistance, etc. I know it's not our intention to stress our plants, but shit happens and we can learn from it. If enough of us add our 2 cents to the Stress Resistance Index may come up with a list of good to try plants for the outdoor grower, especially new growers.

Start keeping tract of stuff like nute sensitivities, heat and cold tolerance, flooding/drying responses, insect damage, mold resistance, etc. I know it's not our intention to stress our plants, but shit happens and we can learn from it. If enough of us add our 2 cents to the Stress Resistance Index may come up with a list of good to try plants for the outdoor grower, especially new growers.

Yeah thats right man....this thing is though, we need enough of us working on it for it to be super useful. One plant from a strain could be a fluke...but see repeating patterns and there is a ton to be learned! It has to be a joint effort!

Back