Ok! @912GreenSkell here's the choices...

These are @ day 27... first is the forum stomper
20180627_130231.jpg

The next two went outside too early... VPD is blown thru here by mid morning.

Forum stomper
20180627_130134.jpg

Strawberry nuggets
20180627_130130.jpg

Below the photo girls getting acclimated... 3 silver lemon haze, 2 elf stone, 2 iced grapefruit &1 KO kush.
20180627_130119.jpg

Below the sour livers... headed for a date with a set of bubble bags in 2 weeks.
20180627_130927.jpg

@912GreenSkell just had a thought that might be of interest to people new & experienced alike.
We could start a thread recording plant/strain flowering times from latitudes all over the world. I'm not sure i've seen one on here unless i've missed it and i know i'd be interested to see such a thread. For instance i need an early flower start & quick finish with little mould. So far i've just taken an educated...ish guess lol. Still new to the outdoors....well all really lol

●updates●
Autos;
View attachment 923728^#3 colorado cookiesView attachment 923729 ^#2 night queenView attachment 923731 ^#1 s.o.d.k.....it's found it's place finally

Photos;
View attachment 923732 ^#3 cookies kush.View attachment 923733 ^#2 blackberry kush.View attachment 923734 ^#1 lemon og.
Gotta say these photos are the healthiest plants i've grown to date. Think it's deffinatley organic from now on

Really tremendous looking plants bud!! Looking A-1 across the board!!

@912GreenSkell just had a thought that might be of interest to people new & experienced alike.
We could start a thread recording plant/strain flowering times from latitudes all over the world. I'm not sure i've seen one on here unless i've missed it and i know i'd be interested to see such a thread. For instance i need an early flower start & quick finish with little mould. So far i've just taken an educated...ish guess lol. Still new to the outdoors....well all really lol

@trailanimal and I have talked about a very similar thing a few time. He dubbed it the SRI (strain resistance index). This is definitely one project i would like to work on this winter!!

Really tremendous looking plants bud!! Looking A-1 across the board!!
Cheers mate, i'm putting it all down to the organic stuff i bought from grow shop & the belting weather. None of my other plants have ever looked so good. I suppose this way they take what they want, when they want, can't go wrong. No more salt based from now on for me :biggrin:

@trailanimal and I have talked about a very similar thing a few time. He dubbed it the SRI (strain resistance index). This is definitely one project i would like to work on this winter!!
I'm still liking this 2, real world info is pretty thin. Most breeding is done indoor, most growing seems to be indoor. Outdoor can be so different than "optimum", all those seed catalog talking points just words.

Dude that's a super swell idea I'm definitely down for this!!

Cheers mate, i'm putting it all down to the organic stuff i bought from grow shop & the belting weather. None of my other plants have ever looked so good. I suppose this way they take what they want, when they want, can't go wrong. No more salt based from now on for me :biggrin:
Hell ya another organy grower awesome!! You'll love how much better n tastier ur nugs are bro I switched yrs ago n would never look back not even for a billion dollars!!

Hell ya another organy grower awesome!! You'll love how much better n tastier ur nugs are bro I switched yrs ago n would never look back not even for a billion dollars!!
i've only been using this stuff i got for around 3 weeks now and i'm already hooked. No thinking involved, no wondering what i should add or not just let it do it's job. I'm not sure i've even tried any organic smoke in my time either so this will be a nice first :biggrin::pass:

Back