holy crap, that much Indica heritage, and she looks nearly all Haze, leaf and bud!

:pighug: Vladders, looking pretty damn good I'd say!... proof that you can't keep a good girl down,.... :kiss: :hump: :coffee:... Cheers my man- :d5:

>> @islandgrower -- :greenthumb: very cool lady brudda, she has an old world landrace look to her!

>>> okay Don Skelly,... (@Rebel too)---- let's get official here now! These are the photo' seedlings that are going to the new place soon, into 7gal pots,.... C+2.0, Maine's Own Blueberry (MoB), 11 Roses, and Sex Bud (a C99 rework).... I have a nice spread in these 4 Sativa dom., Indi'-dom., and fairly balanced hybrids..... there might be an unofficial addition Outdoor Grapefruit,.... The Female seeds were balky germ'ers, so I had fired off extras... two will be getting adopted soon!
I'll select my 3 a few nodes from now if that's OK,.... :biggrin: :smokeout:

View attachment 922448 View attachment 922450 View attachment 922449

Yeah for sure bud....select your 3 as soon as you are ready(30 days of age or before)

Things are looking mighty fine in the greenhouse!

Auto entry [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]: Blue Dragon She's only 21" tall but she's 32" lol!

Blue Dragon greenhouse pic1 -5-25-2018.jpg

Raisedbed2 pic1 -6-25-2018.jpg

I took a small nug off the BB X lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Today to check the trichs, looking good lots of milky and a good amount of amber/turning amber.
I'm thinking 1 more week.
20180625_180948.jpg

Back