***OFFICIAL UPDATE PICS***

Update time...

Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto at day 38:
She's got a couple of yellowing leaves at the bottom so gave some cal/mag today and have started low dose bloom nutes for last 5 days. Will taper down grow and taper up bloom from now.

Will give her one last gentle pull down this evening then no more LST.

7d216cc20e9c8660c472aaa9e3b6d969.jpg

Dutch Passion CBD Auto Compassion Lime at day 38:
Again will possibly do one more little pull down as she's settling into flower nicely and slowing down. Started bloom nutes on her too and will do the same tapering.

5dcda4a1bca38495c8b45053211c7e20.jpg

Stitches Love Potion at day 38:
This was the topped plant and she's done pretty well I think. Well into flower, no more LST for her as she hasn't popped up everywhere from the last tie down in the week. She's on bloom nutes a bit more than the other two. I like the look of this one.

0bd996289a98a0e38fc7accf18b8f5b0.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

pretty girls, they look a lil hungry tho, no N?

pretty girls, they look a lil hungry tho, no N?
Do they? Because of the yellowing lower leaves here and there?
I was actually going to taper down the grow nutes but I'm still a noob! Maybe I'll give them a week or two on grow at a higher dose then

Cheers
Swan

OH do you? Hhahahahaha yes i am a stoner! :D

Yee... top at the 4th, then top the tops and top again on top of that. Top growing btw Skellerz. [emoji16] I wish I could train mine down like you do but the wabbits would have a pot party.

Do you water yours quite a lot? I’m thinking you must to get them that big. I used to do a few trees in my back garden a few years ago, they were beautiful but then a pair of police officers bought the house next door. [emoji849]

So much better when you can tend to them daily. [emoji1360]

Yee... top at the 4th, then top the tops and top again on top of that. Top growing btw Skellerz. [emoji16] I wish I could train mine down like you do but the wabbits would have a pot party.

Do you water yours quite a lot? I’m thinking you must to get them that big. I used to do a few trees in my back garden a few years ago, they were beautiful but then a pair of police officers bought the house next door. [emoji849]

So much better when you can tend to them daily. [emoji1360]

How many nodes do you let the branches grow before you top them again? Yeah, tied down close to the ground would be rabbit feast time for sure! Cops moving next door = Boooooo!!!

How many nodes do you let the branches grow before you top them again? Yeah, tied down close to the ground would be rabbit feast time for sure! Cops moving next door = Boooooo!!!

I don’t count the nodes bud, just attack them with my trusty rusty scalpel when I’m passing through the area. [emoji380]

Obviously I give them time to recover between butcherings. [emoji380][emoji380]

:pighug: Vladders, looking pretty damn good I'd say!... proof that you can't keep a good girl down,.... :kiss: :hump: :coffee:... Cheers my man- :d5:

>> @islandgrower -- :greenthumb: very cool lady brudda, she has an old world landrace look to her!

>>> okay Don Skelly,... (@Rebel too)---- let's get official here now! These are the photo' seedlings that are going to the new place soon, into 7gal pots,.... C+2.0, Maine's Own Blueberry (MoB), 11 Roses, and Sex Bud (a C99 rework).... I have a nice spread in these 4 Sativa dom., Indi'-dom., and fairly balanced hybrids..... there might be an unofficial addition Outdoor Grapefruit,.... The Female seeds were balky germ'ers, so I had fired off extras... two will be getting adopted soon!
I'll select my 3 a few nodes from now if that's OK,.... :biggrin: :smokeout:

d1.jpg
d4.jpg
d2.jpg

It is masterkaze from Mr nice . Master kush× skunk afghan×haze so some landrace in her parentage
:pighug: Vladders, looking pretty damn good I'd say!... proof that you can't keep a good girl down,.... :kiss: :hump: :coffee:... Cheers my man- :d5:

>> @islandgrower -- :greenthumb: very cool lady brudda, she has an old world landrace look to her!

>>> okay Don Skelly,... (@Rebel too)---- let's get official here now! These are the photo' seedlings that are going to the new place soon, into 7gal pots,.... C+2.0, Maine's Own Blueberry (MoB), 11 Roses, and Sex Bud (a C99 rework).... I have a nice spread in these 4 Sativa dom., Indi'-dom., and fairly balanced hybrids..... there might be an unofficial addition Outdoor Grapefruit,.... The Female seeds were balky germ'ers, so I had fired off extras... two will be getting adopted soon!
I'll select my 3 a few nodes from now if that's OK,.... [emoji3] :smokeout:

View attachment 922448 View attachment 922450 View attachment 922449

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Back