@Random Apple - One more warning...you have 2 days to post pics. I will then send you a PM(in case the tag doesnt go through), and if no pics are supplied within 2 further days then your entry will be eliminated!! Hope everything is okay!!

@TheMongol you are getting close to being in the same position as random apple bud..sending a pm in 4 days. Hoping everything is okay for you!

@912GreenSkell Update day I'm at week 10 there abouts I took my pics yday in my greenhouse and noticed a brown texture on my leaf and bud on pic and from experience from outdoor growing yday I know it's the start of the dreaded mould as you can see in pic well I removed her from the greenhouse and cut the affected bits off and she will be finishing out in the fresh air my auto jackpot has no issues
20180629_105927.jpg
20180629_112909.jpg
20180629_114939.jpg
20180629_115359.jpg
20180629_115354.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good!

:drool:

official D60 entry pics(actually D58 from seed, close enough)
ok fellow auto contestants, read em and weep:haha:
getting crowded for pic taking
Electra.....Citrus Noir, 34" tall x 36" wide, still have enough room to get a pic of the top of her....View attachment 924170 Bertha....Bubba Trouble....even topped she wants to be a tree, standing @ 43" and still reaching..View attachment 924178
Little Sister.....Bubba Trouble....she really took to the topping, 36" tall x 40" wide, and of course BT still growing................View attachment 924187

I started with a greenhouse similar to yours. The airflow in them sucks! I placed a small box fan near one of the vents to push air out, and out a cheap, oscillating pedestal fan in there, that pretty much put an ends to mold problems

@912GreenSkell Update day I'm at week 10 there abouts I took my pics yday in my greenhouse and noticed a brown texture on my leaf and bud on pic and from experience from outdoor growing yday I know it's the start of the dreaded mould as you can see in pic well I removed her from the greenhouse and cut the affected bits off and she will be finishing out in the fresh air my auto jackpot has no issues View attachment 924432 View attachment 924433 View attachment 924434 View attachment 924435 View attachment 924436

I started with a greenhouse similar to yours. The airflow in them sucks! I placed a small box fan near one of the vents to push air out, and out a cheap, oscillating pedestal fan in there, that pretty much put an ends to mold problems
Thanks pal I will bear it in mind I think that would be just the ticket

View attachment 924554
they are mostly harmless.. unless a small plant gets really heavy attacked :cuss:

:pass:
You could be right pal since I sprayed them and used the yellow stickys I think they scarpered no more damage so fingers crossed and thanks for the pics and info its much appreciated pal

Update:

ohhhh my...... the raised bed is just doing so well! I didn't expect the growth I'm getting! CBD Haze double the size of my best indoor plant and the biggest Black Dragon's I've seen! All are healthy and have great color!

My last Blue Dragon if fortunately the one I picked as my contest plant. All the other were mutants, possibly from STS overspray when I was making fem seed at the same time as regular seed. But this one looks good! Look at the fan leaves on this girl! I'm pleased!

And my Ducksfoot. What a change from when I planted her. She may not end upthe biggest plant, but she is going to be a beauty! See how stealthy she is! You really have to look to see her!

Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon Greenhouse pic1 -6-29-2018.jpg

CBD Haze

Haze CBD Greenhouse pic1 - 6-29-2018.jpg

Ducksfoot

Ducksfoot pic1 -6-29-2018.jpg

Raised bed

Raised bed2 pic1 -6-29-2018.jpg

I thought about that... but dont you think itd be hard to really accurately record nute sensitivity floodig/drying, etc especially with really varying levels of experience between growers? Like a newer grower might be burning all his plants, overwatering and creating issues with mold etc by watering at the wrong time of day or whatever?

I think keeping it simple to stuff like latitude/longitude, a special note section for if your area has a particular geographic feature that causes a special micro climate like a river or a mountain or a valley, strain, flowering times with pics would make it a much more useful and efficient thing... idk tho, whattyu think?
I see your point about keeping it simple, prob is, it ain't simple:biggrin:. Susceptibility to common stressors covers a lot of ground. Still, if through experience we can identify major limiting factors like mold and nute sensitivity within a particular strain would be helpful. For instance, in my greenhouse germinating seeds and seedlings face the stress of damping off. This one is pretty easy, some strains can't deal with it all! Others are hardly bothered. Other stressors like flooding/drying could get quite problematic as you mentioned. My growing environment comes with major stress factors, guess it's like an agricultural(canna) test station.

Back