Ah, will check tommorow for you, Mo!
if you taste the kernel youll know by it being eatable.. sweet.. but usually u can tell by touch.. hard / glossywaxy is your animal feed

k my auto
20170912_071607.jpg
20170912_071347.jpg

and the photo
20170912_071945.jpg

:vibe: :headbang: GS buddy, it's a jungle out there! ...FCJ looks to be furthest along in bloom? Her aroma must be starting to become amazing,... CC is a resin machine! ..how's her aroma? ...TF looks stellar,.. GS, where was last season's TF at this time in bloom?

>>> Dr. B', Shiva looks to need some S too likely, top to bottom yellowing is pretty typical symptom,... more PK too, if you overdo the N, it might retard the blooming,...

>> Mongol- :d5: ladiezz look very nice!...sucky that you have to deal with a security related move though- :doh:... sending you lots of :goodluck: :karmacloud:- for a safe move and place to relocate!

...after full Sun blasting, the LED shouldn't be a problem unless it's too close,...

>>>> update for Psicodelicia! :jointman: ...she's building bud faster now... I think she's going to be like my Lambsbread in late developing trichomes,...
psico1.jpg
psico2.jpg

:vibe: :headbang: GS buddy, it's a jungle out there! ...FCJ looks to be furthest along in bloom? Her aroma must be starting to become amazing,... CC is a resin machine! ..how's her aroma? ...TF looks stellar,.. GS, where was last season's TF at this time in bloom?

>>> Dr. B', Shiva looks to need some S too likely, top to bottom yellowing is pretty typical symptom,... more PK too, if you overdo the N, it might retard the blooming,...

>> Mongol- :d5: ladiezz look very nice!...sucky that you have to deal with a security related move though- :doh:... sending you lots of :goodluck: :karmacloud:- for a safe move and place to relocate!

...after full Sun blasting, the LED shouldn't be a problem unless it's too close,...

>>>> update for Psicodelicia! :jointman: ...she's building bud faster now... I think she's going to be like my Lambsbread in late developing trichomes,...
View attachment 803414 View attachment 803415

Yes the FCJ is certainly the third most developed behind the Green Poison and the Cream Caramel. I am estimating an October 10th chop on the FJC. Smell is coming for sure, but i have to be straight...the whole garden and surrounding area reaks of the green poison.
Caramel - i have to say i am a touch disappointed with the smell of the caramel...with a nose right in a bud the smell is nice and sweet, but overall smell is definitely low on the scale of strength. I just though for some reason she was going to be a powerbomb stink and so far she is not. Still its nice and sweet up close. Buds are airy currently, but quite big!! Not a coloured hair in sight...couple of more feeds on that one for sure.
Think fast - gawd....last year at this time flower was farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more developed...lets take a look!! This pics would have been on day 160 from last season....ouch indeed..(there is no crystal on my current one yet)
IMG_4130.JPG

... on CC, I think the light exposure is a big part of terpene building, mate,... she should stink to high hell, and I know she's eating just damn fine, soooo,.... dude, I just wanna crawl into that GP boosh and hyperventilate until I pass out! :crying:... I'm so stoked you got her in this year, I knew you'd be fizzing over her :d5:... try the FV next time, I'm super super curious to see how much quicker she'll be! She holds her aroma very well through cure, very close to the live plant, for me at least,... your girl has slight diff's in physical aspects and aromatics, but then, olfactory interpretation is a variable thing,.. I know the auto-FV-photo consistency is amazing in this strain,...:thumbsup:.. maybe this Winter, an ID GPa is warranted?
...:yoinks:-- holy crap, what a difference! All weather related you think, or maybe a pheno' issue too? ...I remember that gorgeous bud! *slobber*....:drool:... review her aroma for me again please? Currently, mine is very sweet, orchard fruit punch, a dash of lime-ish, and mini-dash of menthol,...superb!

... on CC, I think the light exposure is a big part of terpene building, mate,... she should stink to high hell, and I know she's eating just damn fine, soooo,.... dude, I just wanna crawl into that GP boosh and hyperventilate until I pass out! :crying:... I'm so stoked you got her in this year, I knew you'd be fizzing over her :d5:... try the FV next time, I'm super super curious to see how much quicker she'll be! She holds her aroma very well through cure, very close to the live plant, for me at least,... your girl has slight diff's in physical aspects and aromatics, but then, olfactory interpretation is a variable thing,.. I know the auto-FV-photo consistency is amazing in this strain,...:thumbsup:.. maybe this Winter, an ID GPa is warranted?
...:yoinks:-- holy crap, what a difference! All weather related you think, or maybe a pheno' issue too? ...I remember that gorgeous bud! *slobber*....:drool:... review her aroma for me again please? Currently, mine is very sweet, orchard fruit punch, a dash of lime-ish, and mini-dash of menthol,...superb!

OH interesting...i did not know that the amount of light had much of an impact on terpenes!! Makes me really wonder just how much my fruity chronic from last season would have stunk!! My wife complained a couple of times she could smell the FJC at a distance of almost 100 yards.(i could too, but i pretended i couldnt....LOL)
Poison - yeah man...stellar indeed!! Definitely a regrow next year. Think i will like stick with the regular version....have 4 more seeds to work into the ground!! Since i will likely have a ton of green poison kicking around i think i rather run another sweet short auto like maybe SAD perhaps? I have quite a few options this winter and have some plans...some concrete, some unknown. Mephisto is hitting the ground this winter auto run....absolutely more Auto night queens. Might try the impossible and try to grow an autoxtreme in the stealth cab or another large strain...who knows what antics will go down!!!!

Think fast....yeah i think its as much of the nutrient problem(maybe?) as climate or phenotype. A combination of the 3 perhaps...one thing is for sure...this will not be a oct 4th chop!! Riding this lady until it snows i bet. Wow what a different smell on yours than mine!! Mine was a pine dominant scent....some light fruit in the background but hard to pinpoint what it was. Overpowered by the pine....you could just tell from a whiff it was ultra potent though

Back