Because my plants are far away of finishing..
The 2 bushes in the cornfield together...
View attachment 802808
Frisian Dew in full flower...
View attachment 802809
SHOULD I HARVEST HER NEXT DAYS????
She could be ready in about 3 weeks, totally sticky of resin and stinky like hell...about 400-500 gr on it...
Durban Poison just started flowering...
View attachment 802813
The Scrog net was definitely to small...she's now as big as the corn and can bee seen from outside the cornfield...
Hey growbro i live on a farm n grow corn soybeans n we have our own gardens n butcher animals the whole 9 yards n to me im 99.99% sure that's all amimal corn there so id move those ladies if u can or do what u gotta do some is better then none!!

Hey growbro i live on a farm n grow corn soybeans n we have our own gardens n butcher animals the whole 9 yards n to me im 99.99% sure that's all amimal corn there so id move those ladies if u can or do what u gotta do some is better then none!!
Damn bro, thank you so much for your reply
Night run in a wheelbarrow :D Rent a moving van for the day. :D Nothing is impossible when you are nuts!
Thank you guys!!!!:thanks:

But they're so big, maybe FD i could bring home in my bed room and place her under a Viparsectra 1000 w or mature her out natural??? I'm new to this way and have no experience of it how to manage it, will FD get crispy setteled under LED...never had problems like this year outdoors...DP is to Big in 250 Liter growbag wet weight to move, maybe i could move her about 300 meters to another place, but she will not finish till the the 3rd week of oct.
thank you guys so much for helping out...have to think about how to handle and will ask for further advise...thanks god i have help of @L0wbob2017 to do it...:smokeout:

Because my plants are far away of finishing..
The 2 bushes in the cornfield together...
View attachment 802808
Frisian Dew in full flower...
View attachment 802809
SHOULD I HARVEST HER NEXT DAYS????
She could be ready in about 3 weeks, totally sticky of resin and stinky like hell...about 400-500 gr on it...
Durban Poison just started flowering...
View attachment 802813
The Scrog net was definitely to small...she's now as big as the corn and can bee seen from outside the cornfield...
which one is harder ??
or taste em

Damn bro, thank you so much for your reply

Thank you guys!!!!:thanks:

But they're so big, maybe FD i could bring home in my bed room and place her under a Viparsectra 1000 w or mature her out natural??? I'm new to this way and have no experience of it how to manage it, will FD get crispy setteled under LED...never had problems like this year outdoors...DP is to Big in 250 Liter growbag wet weight to move, maybe i could move her about 300 meters to another place, but she will not finish till the the 3rd week of oct.
thank you guys so much for helping out...have to think about how to handle and will ask for further advise...thanks god i have help of @L0wbob2017 to do it...:smokeout:

I "think" the transition to LED would go just fine. That sure is a late preflower for the durban!! I was thinking of running the strain again next season, but this is making me second guess!

Official entry think fast day 159
IMG_5910.JPG

I "think" the transition to LED would go just fine. That sure is a late preflower for the durban!! I was thinking of running the strain again next season, but this is making me second guess!

FD:
My guess is that the LED with the complete different spectrum could stress her. Also the extreme clima-change for her and the soil/roots could also stress her, but thats all better than nothing.

The thing is that this plant he wants to move is about 2,2m tall and has a diameter of 1,5m, also the 150L soil wont be easy to lift and transport and thats all going to be a hell of a ride...

FD:
My guess is that the LED with the complete different spectrum could stress her. Also the extreme clima-change for her and the soil/roots could also stress her, but thats all better than nothing.

The thing is that this plant he wants to move is about 2,2m tall and has a diameter of 1,5m, also the 150L soil wont be easy to lift and transport and thats all going to be a hell of a ride...
And completely illegal:nono:

Hm, if i feel my balls big enough to bring her home and place under LED next days, next weeks will be very stressfull...

Back