Ok guys this is the end of my GorillaGlue! I chop her today and make some final photos :smoking:

I would say she is arround 70days old, smell somethink between limone and some chems :drool: i grow her 20 days under cob lights, later i move her under sun into my glasshouse. I use only organic nutes (vermicompost, vermicompost tea, kelp, fish meal, blood meal....)

20170719_102837.jpg

20170719_114711.jpg

20170719_102652.jpg

20170719_102541.jpg

20170719_114524.jpg

lookin good...
and jesus!!! ringer in the forest outta Croatia ...
p's diietz <--- (my attempt at Russian lmao)

@Vlad The Inhaler
its suppose to be some miracle cure all....
i'd think exercise and a good diet will do much more.. gotta get them essential amino's and such man

@912GreenSkell can I ask about the rule set please:

Forgive my ignorance but does the single live/cola photo have to be while it's still attached to the plant?!

Or can it be chopped and qualify as long as it's fresh, wet and not trimmed?

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hey sorry i missed this until now...wasnt getting notifications. Yeah as long as its fresh and not fully trimmed on the plant or off is fine. As for defoliated not trimmer, this means you can pull an leaves with a stalk, just not allowed to full fine trim the small leaves(leaves without a visible stalk)

Ok thanks @912GreenSkell makes sense to me now, it's a whole new world for me!

I have had a little chop which I updated in my journal.

I'm gonna copy the post to here if people don't mind....!

Day 72: A light haircut.

To cut a long story short, I chopped a bit, but only a tiny bit!!

So I dragged Dwarfy in a few hours ago for the big moment all excited to cut the top after finding amber trichomes and getting the vote of confidence yesterday to go for it.

Here she was....
82e0018670b1ab0f882875ba3be3edcc.jpg

e9cf8db382a65939a4a3d1f2840d9ad1.jpg

74e8dc3a7e59d246c1de8643a111741a.jpg

She measured 90cm from stem to tip which is probably about the max height for a Dwarf strain?

I then thought to myself before I get stuck in I'm gonna give her some beauty treatment! You might remember weeks back I decided pretty much not to baby her and let her crack on through thick and thin and she certainly was looking weathered here before me so I carefully removed any fan leaves that were brown, drooping below horizontal or eaten to buggery.....

d2d2d3c771ac9de25bb782b9d57c7fdd.jpg

And after she looked lovely and neat like this!!

b1ffd6ae065e91fd206c1b2fb6a5d8a5.jpg

b5d5a3cdc05fac40607dd3a3b654d9d1.jpg

So after that out came the microscope again to go on the trich hunt.

Bottom buds, clear to milky just as suspected..... Moving up lots of milky.... And at the top, huh where's that amber?? I saw it with my own eyes yesterday, I got photo evidence! A bit more scouting about and I found amber patches but it made me think if it's only patches it's not nicely distributed on the top bud what do I do?

Part of my brain goes "Swan you fucker just chop some now, it may not get bigger and better, the time is now!"

Then the other part of my brain is going "leave it Swan my old chap, just leave it a couple more days and it'll grow bigger and better”...

Arrghh, why is it so hard to make a decision, can't someone come and do this bit for me....

And then in one swift move I chopped this off right from the top....

c90336ff17c5d479c116feda503e96c2.jpg

bef3110b484a60e181436f9991d16629.jpg

This is the bit that definitely had amber. I'd like to harvest some at milky too but that's all I cut for now, there's plenty left to choose milky from.

So I have a question... Is this a single bud or nug? Looking at the top of the plant I could of been a hero and cut off 3 times that length that looked like one big bud, but on closer inspection of this little bit I can see it still branches off here and there to individual bud growth. It doesn't really matter to me but it would be good to know.

Anyway here she is before putting her back outside. As you can see the top is flatter now I've removed those couple of inches. I'll look at her in detail again tomorrow and I might chop a few milky bits / buds / nugs or whatever I decided they are!

3fb35d688a3f842f6ae80873bfe5e378.jpg

And a couple of pretty shots to finish. Green and purple go really well together I think...

d7fe51a2fe73a82c64f08631013ee648.jpg

ccff56e37198d05e6e9d83f790d07fc3.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Absolutely beautiful @Swan Looks like tremendous toke!! As for your question yes it could have been cut longer. The rule is 10 - Voting will be based on 2 pics. One pic will live single cola/bud pic, and the second will be a dried pic. No full plant overview pics for the final vote.

The definition of a cola is a string of buds connected together. If no stalk is visible between buds/nugs then it counts as a single cola.

Hit you up with a shot of rep.

Absolutely beautiful @Swan Looks like tremendous toke!! As for your question yes it could have been cut longer. The rule is 10 - Voting will be based on 2 pics. One pic will live single cola/bud pic, and the second will be a dried pic. No full plant overview pics for the final vote.

The definition of a cola is a string of buds connected together. If no stalk is visible between buds/nugs then it counts as a single cola.

Hit you up with a shot of rep.
You have all the answers! Thank you so much, this is valuable knowledge to me

Cheers
Swan

@dankstyle J - damn bud! I am regretting you not adding an auto entry now too!!

@Slowmo - wow frosty!! Awesome work bud!! Updated...awesome greenhouse plants bud!! damn thats a big leaf!

@blowyourmind - excellent as always!!

@islandgrower - the bud sure does look great fella!! Congrats on your harvest my friend. Repping and added to completed list.

@Bud Wiser UK - Wow those DP's are running long!! Mold free!! Awesome!!

@Belivitez - Absolutely stunning job on her bud. Bud looks excellent!! Very well done. Updated

They look amazing. What's the idea of the colloidal silver mate? My wife rubs that stuff on everything ATM.. mostly the dog but if there's anything wrong she slaps a bit of that on.
That CS is not strong for this thing.For cannabis needs to be +30 ppm and for humans is 5 to 10 ppm-s.
With CS we reverse one branch or entire plant,how do we wont.Sprinkle CS on desire spot for minimum of 2 weeks and you will se development of male flower and with this polen u can use on same plant if u use only one branch or other plants who are female and you will get fem seeds.

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back